Dead battery

I've got the drone through an authorized DJI reseller. I've got in touch with them and they told me to sent the battery back to them which I did already. They are suppose to fill in a report and forward it to DJI and then got the replacement. A 2 weeks period of the time the guy said. Anyway I told him that I will leave the country to this coming Friday and I needed the battery as I wanna take the drone with me. Fortunately he already sent me a replacement which should be here tomorrow. So I think I was lucky...

Very good, nice to have a happy ending. The bird is going to blow your mind on how good it flys and photographs.

Here is what is said about hibernation:

The battery will enter hibernation mode if depleted and stored for a long period. When in hibernation mode, if you try to power on the battery, the battery power LED will show a solid red light and the battery level LEDs will all be off. You cannot manually turn off the battery power LED in this state. Leave the battery unattended for 5 minutes, and then the light will turn off. Recharge the battery to bring it out of hibernation.

Another Phantom 4 pilot here: I've had my battery in storage for a while and it isn't making any lights. I've read that you can take the cover off and manually charge it by bypassing the chip and then just monitoring the charge until you get it back to 20v. Is this true and if so what kind of charger should I use for that?

Another Phantom 4 pilot here: I've had my battery in storage for a while and it isn't making any lights. I've read that you can take the cover off and manually charge it by bypassing the chip and then just monitoring the charge until you get it back to 20v. Is this true and if so what kind of charger should I use for that?

Only attempt this with caution,and not back to 20v,unsure on correct charger to use for this but I say I would be a trickle charge and only till you get bit of life back then use correct dji charger,lipo battery don't play nice if get a short,kills batt or catch fire,,try looking into battery hybination,,hope this helps ya
Screenshot_20180708-073936.jpg

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnndyManuka