Crash dji

Reaction score
My dji basically crash today. I flew for about 4 minutes. Then i landed due to map issue. After landing map was corrected to the way i wanted. And i start to lift up and the drone just shift toward me from around inches off the ground. Eventually after dragging on the ground i grabbed it. Try to turn off using both controller and the turn off key on the battery but would not respond. Eventually i removed the battery. This whole time it was spinning constantly. It seems like something drag it that way. Anyone has an idea of why that would happen? Nothing was new on my way of flying. Good news only one propeller broke. I tried later and it was working fine.

Sent from my SM-G920V using PhantomPilots mobile app

It sounds like it was flying in ATTI mode. You might be able to figure out what happened if you check out the flight log. You can upload and view the TXT flight log online here.

Check out the flight log and see what it shows. If you need help reading it, post a link here.

Hopefully, This is enough. I had big bike stand near me. But I used to come there often to fly. So I was trying to figure out if it was magnet or what.

Attachments

• log-2017-02-04[1].txt
    831 bytes · Views: 249
  • fr_2017-02-04-17_00_22[1].jpg
    fr_2017-02-04-17_00_22[1].jpg
    88.9 KB · Views: 241
No, that's not enough. You'll need to upload your TXT flight log. See my link above for instructions.

Reactions: V tail
Your flight log shows you pushed the right stick up after taking off. That's why your drone was moving forward as it was ascending.

I'm saying you were pushing the left and right sticks up at the same time. That caused your Phantom to ascend and move forward at the same time.

Reactions: jfrisch2

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jakob08z