Controls reversed

Reaction score
After installing software my controls are backwards,my right side is up & down & left is left & right and when I push controls all the way down the propellers won't stop just slow down what's happening?

Look to see what mode the Tx is in, Mode 1 or Mode 2.

Mode 2 is the 'standard' configuration for most pilots and is how the P2 was out-of-the-box.

Mode 1 swaps the up/down control functions between the two sticks.

You can learn about all the modes here:
RC Transmitter Modes for Airplanes

YOU MAY ALSO NEED TO CALIBRATE the transmitter to be sure the full range of output is being utilized.

After installing software my controls are backwards,my right side is up & down & left is left & right and when I push controls all the way down the propellers won't stop just slow down what's happening?

After looking at four different threads you have posted it about time you spent some time reading the owner's manual before you injure yourself or someone else before flying. Now if you do not have a copy of the owner's manual here's a link to it and I highly suggest you set down and study it.
http://download.dji-innovations.com/downloads/phantom_2/en/PHANTOM2_User_Manual_v1.4_en.pdf

Yes I am a newbie and no I haven't taken it outside yet so don't worry about hurting anybody that's why I'm asking,and I don't have experience with software that's my problem,so no ambulance calls yet,thank you

Yes I am a newbie and no I haven't taken it outside yet so don't worry about hurting anybody that's why I'm asking,and I don't have experience with software that's my problem,so no ambulance calls yet,thank you

Then spend the time reading the manual I sent you the link to.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl