Controller/Vision stickers

Peter Evans said:
coloradosky said:
Pictured in the banner for our new website, Longs Peak is a local legend at 14,255' tall in Rocky Mountain National Park. It is a 14'er, or, Colorado mountain peak over 14,000 feet high.

Where are the pics of MY mountain?! ;)

"Mount Evans is a 14,265 feet (4,348 m) mountain in the Front Range region of the Rocky Mountains, in Clear Creek County, Colorado. It is one of 54 fourteeners (mountains with peaks over 14,000 feet (4,300 m)) in Colorado, and the closest fourteener to Denver. It is often compared to Pikes Peak — another Front Range fourteener within a short distance of a major city — which it exceeds in elevation by 154 ft (50 m)."

I grew up in Conifer Peter- I know YOUR mountain too! Another Colorado beauty.

:)

coloradosky said:
Peter Evans said:
coloradosky said:
Pictured in the banner for our new website, Longs Peak is a local legend at 14,255' tall in Rocky Mountain National Park. It is a 14'er, or, Colorado mountain peak over 14,000 feet high.

Where are the pics of MY mountain?! ;)

"Mount Evans is a 14,265 feet (4,348 m) mountain in the Front Range region of the Rocky Mountains, in Clear Creek County, Colorado. It is one of 54 fourteeners (mountains with peaks over 14,000 feet (4,300 m)) in Colorado, and the closest fourteener to Denver. It is often compared to Pikes Peak — another Front Range fourteener within a short distance of a major city — which it exceeds in elevation by 154 ft (50 m)."

I grew up in Conifer Peter- I know YOUR mountain too! Another Colorado beauty.

:)

Magnificent area. I used to ski regularly in Vail and Beaver Creek (but stayed in Avon, just off I70 as it was much cheaper! )
"Grouse Mountain..... One Big Bird!"
Great memories :lol:

Attachments

• pers v1a.JPG
    pers v1a.JPG
    157.2 KB · Views: 610
coloradosky said:
Remember chipping in with your opinions about what should be included way back in December of '13 -- the good old days, huh?

Good times, good times :D

It's honestly been a pleasure watching this thing evolve...definitely one of my favorite crowd-sourced project for the Phantom.

OI Photography said:
coloradosky said:
Remember chipping in with your opinions about what should be included way back in December of '13 -- the good old days, huh?

It's honestly been a pleasure watching this thing evolve...definitely one of my favorite crowd-sourced project for the Phantom.

I'm right there with you. It has been VERY interesting to watch the names on this forum change. Almost as good as a TV drama- although it moves a bit slower than a 45 minute TV episode. Some of the names have become well respected and valuable sources of info as they scour the web and do their own research to remain relevant. Some names have disappeared, and in some cases that has been quite OK.

;) Fun to watch this aspect of the hobby 'grow up'.

coloradosky said:
OI Photography said:
coloradosky said:

I'm right there with you. It has been VERY interesting to watch the names on this forum change. Almost as good as a TV drama- although it moves a bit slower than a 45 minute TV episode. Some of the names have become well respected and valuable sources of info as they scour the web and do their own research to remain relevant. Some names have disappeared, and in some cases that has been quite OK.

;) Fun to watch this aspect of the hobby 'grow up'.

I was just referring to your stickers lol...but yes this whole forum has been quite an interesting little social experiment all its own :lol:

Dang! This is like the Phantom Pilot experiment that doesn't die!

We started with taking ideas for the popular controller ID legends, and the latest (thanks to your requests) project is this pinstriping decorator kit for the controller and aircraft. (It's our original idea, like the others, until the copycats arrive)

Some cool wraps have come on the market, but they are B U S Y with details and graphics and we have lost sight of the simple beauty of the DJI design. Here's a possible solution.

http://www.uavstickers.com/phantom-colorblast-kit.php

Just listed it. We will be selling them for $14 (free US shipping- $1 for out of country).

I will lower the price until 10pm tonight- that's the next 5 hours- to HALF PRICE, then it's back to the price of $14, which is still a great deal. Perhaps you'll test it out at this price and send me some feedback? Or post your love ;)

Take that as a thanks for your input and kind support. After 10pm the PhantomPilots.com button will disappear-- until our next big release!

Check it out and PM or post feedback. Some new ideas coming as work allows... I think my Phantom has changed outfits 15 times today, and she's tired.

Attachments

• IMG_0310.JPG
    IMG_0310.JPG
    115.7 KB · Views: 678
  • IMG_0313.JPG
    IMG_0313.JPG
    97.1 KB · Views: 590
  • IMG_0307.JPG
    IMG_0307.JPG
    96.5 KB · Views: 568
Great setups! Now, you just need to post pictures of all layouts, especially the chrome and gold ones...

I just ordered 2 sets. Blood red and DJI blue!! Can't wait to decorate. Great stuff. I have zero artistic talent so this is heaven sent for me. Thank you so much for doing this.

Yikes are these cool !!!

Nice one Mark ;)

Dang, I did not use the hyper link last night but logged directly in while waiting to shoot the blood moon that I got clouded over with. Very nice site and great ideas. I ordered the labeling kit the one with all the various stickers for the TC controller and warning light chart. Plus the camera black bezel rings(I do not have the filter adapter yet but figure a black surround will help cut down some flare and will be needed if I can finally get one P2V built right and with component parts that down fail in 5-6 flights. I am hoping this third one might do this eventhough there is a slight degree of out of focus in the far right bottom corner I can live with.

Very impressed with your product line and how well it was thought out. Kudo's!!!

I would imagine visualizing colors is going to be tough either way as it depends on if the viewers computer screen is calibrated properly or not among other things like what color format is used etc... Guess it could get someone close........

I really like the styled graphics they have designed for the TX and quad......... but I figured the identifying pkg would be better for me at this time. I am looking forward to receiving mine.

coloradosky said:
cavaleiro01 said:
Great setups! Now, you just need to post pictures of all layouts, especially the chrome and gold ones...

Website! More being added each day.

Its been awhile since I have asked or even visited this thread but I gotta ask because you are so close to doing it I just know it....

Skins? I see you have a partial for the controller. Please..:)

Thx pal.

JJ

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scav8tor