Controller/Vision stickers

RamDez said:
SeaNile said:
Total newbie question here as my PV2 arrives on Friday. Do these stickers help in some way while flying? I'm assuming they make identification and orientation easier while it's in flight? I get the controller stickers....I'm not THAT much of a newbie.

mine flys faster now ;)

Faster? C H R O M E makes it faster . . . ;)

Attachments

• IMG_0371.JPG
    IMG_0371.JPG
    106.7 KB · Views: 533
Mark:
Have you thought of doing the old school Phantom logo? It'd look great on the controller and possibly on top of the P2V...

$_14.JPG

Not with the quad pic, just the logo itself...

Thanks...
-slinger

gunslinger said:
Mark:
Have you thought of doing the old school Phantom logo? It'd look great on the controller and possibly on top of the P2V...

$_14.JPG

Thanks...
-slinger

Phantom text with the ring around it?

coloradosky said:
gunslinger said:
Mark:

$_14.JPG

Thanks...
-slinger

Phantom text with the ring around it?

Yessir... :D

-slinger

mem_ny said:
Holy Crap.

I lost my P2V on Sunday. For the first time in 100 plus flight, it did not return. I was testing a new FPV antenna and lost FPV connection at about 4000 feet. I engaged fail safe. I was so pleased with the antenna and then disappointed, to say the least. It did not return and I could not regain a connection. I tried "find my drone" but the location was inaccurate.

I am grateful to those on this thread because I received a call from a homeowner who saw my sticker on the drone, and was kind enough to call me. It landed safely in his back yard. If not for this thread, and the stickers, it would never occurred to me to add my cell number to the drone.

BTW, the landing spot was about 500 ft. from the GPS location. I can't wait to see the video.

Thank you guys.
did you ever determine what happened and why it didnt return to home where you set the home position to actually be? Pilot error?

Has anyone had trouble ordering via Paypal?
I just ordered and after I authorized payment, Paypal tried to redirect me back to uavsticker but something went wrong and bounced me to signsoflife instead and I was unable to complete the order.
I never got a confirmation email from uavstickers either but did from Paypal for payment.
I did send an email via uav's site so I'm going to wait for a response but I'm just curious if anyone used Paypal on their site and had issues.
btw I did call the number but he's apparently on vacation :(

Pull_Up said:
Signsoflife is Mark's original company, UAVStickers.com is his spin-off site. Sounds like there's a glitch in the re-direct... Email Mark via [email protected] and I suspect he'll come back to you shortly and confirm the order or sort you out if not.
Thanks, Pull_Up. I'll send him another.
I wonder what went wrong.
btw your promo video was what sent me there today :cool:

Pull_Up said:
Ha! Maybe his website is crumbling under the weight of orders! ;)

Far more likely it's just a glitch - I just checked and both sites are live and kicking. Hope you got the secret code right. :lol:

I have updated the landing page (after you complete an order) to include a link to go to the custom sign site, or UAVstickers.com. Should eliminate any future confusion.... Learning as we go!

;)

Just asked about any members making or selling stickers. Have the website link and will be ordering ;)

Sent From The Black Hole Via Tapatalk HD

gunslinger said:
Mark:

$_14.JPG

Thanks...
-slinger
I would definitely order that !

monsterman said:
Just asked about any members making or selling stickers. Have the website link and will be ordering ;)

Thanks PhantomPilots members, here's are some additions to our line up (the oval 'badge')- there are 3 layouts so far:

http://www.uavstickers.com/products-dji-phantom.php

If you could make your own OVAL BADGE, what would it say? Careful- it might become a reality (and we'll send the original poster a few free ones for making the suggestion!)

Post your idea here, and I'll pull out the ideas we think will 'go' ;)

Attachments

• web quad03.jpg
    web quad03.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 446
UFO?
No, its my Phantom

coloradosky said:
monsterman said:

Thanks PhantomPilots members, here's are some additions to our line up (the oval 'badge')- there are 3 layouts so far:

http://www.uavstickers.com/products-dji-phantom.php

If you could make your own OVAL BADGE, what would it say? Careful- it might become a reality (and we'll send the original poster a few free ones for making the suggestion!)

Post your idea here, and I'll pull out the ideas we think will 'go' ;)

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brianklenhart