Controller/Vision stickers

Just wanted to chime in and say that these stickers are really awesome--coloradosky, REALLY great work!!

I did want to say, though--I'm a little surprised that no one has yet requested four "NO STEP" stickers to be included in the set :) I think it'd lend a touch of whimsy to the whole operation ;) (and yet, only a touch...I mean, you wouldn't want someone to step on your Phantom, would you?? hehe)

If it were me, I'd put them on the top of each of the four arms somewhere.

5122116605_26ea7514f2.jpg

I just got my identity sticker pkg and the P2V camera blackout.... Very nice!!! I installed them all and am very pleased.

2 things I noted was it has 2 Battery 01 stickers and no Battery #2 sticker and the lens blackout is slightly oversized which make a appearance issue without using the filter kit.

Everything else was excellent and well thought out and well worth the asking price.

xenon said:
Ok so I am not going crazy.

I only have 2 batteries so "Battery #1" & "Battery #2" are the one's I need.

No one's actually crazy except my million dollar printer!

In each misprint case, I added in a pair of stickers with the order: 'Battery #1' and 'Battery #2', in addition to a free sticker or two, and in most (of the 20 or so misprints) the customer found the stickers without a problem...

If you overlooked the replacement stickers, please contact me directly?! I'll make sure you're taken care of.

Remember to praise publicly and criticize privately, works for kids and hard working businesses.... THANKS to all.

:D

Mark

Ah HA on closer inspection in the enVelope was Battery #1 and Battery #2
When I removed the letter with the sticker sheet enclosed the others stayed in the envelope. All is good.

Thank you
coloradosky said:
xenon said:

In each misprint case, I added in a pair of stickers with the order: 'Battery #1' and 'Battery #2', in addition to a free sticker or two, and in most (of the 20 or so misprints) the customer found the stickers without a problem...

If you overlooked the replacement stickers, please contact me directly?! I'll make sure you're taken care of.

Remember to praise publicly and criticize privately, works for kids and hard working businesses.... THANKS to all.

Mark

Skipholiday said:
Ah HA on closer inspection in the enVelope was Battery #1 and Battery #2
When I removed the letter with the sticker sheet enclosed the others stayed in the envelope. All is good.

Thank you
coloradosky said:
xenon said:

Mark

Hey thanks for posting that so I don't look like a schyster! Wish there was a smiley face for wiping my brow.

Thanks!

;)

.. did you see the Colorblast Pinstripe Kit? They turned out very cool... Just finished the Stars & Stripes version- includes a wrap for the controller.

Attachments

• web stars n stripes.JPG
    web stars n stripes.JPG
    124.4 KB · Views: 611
eVeryone here (or most) know your the best. Shyster ha thats funny.
Link for the the controller wrap? that looks sweet! Also I edited my post and agree with your quote wholeheartedly. you do great work thanks
coloradosky said:

Mark

coloradosky said:
xenon said:

In each misprint case, I added in a pair of stickers with the order: 'Battery #1' and 'Battery #2'

You are correct. I found the extra stickers in the envelope. I would have thrown them away.

Thanks so much! :D

Total newbie question here as my PV2 arrives on Friday. Do these stickers help in some way while flying? I'm assuming they make identification and orientation easier while it's in flight? I get the controller stickers....I'm not THAT much of a newbie.

SeaNile said:
Total newbie question here as my PV2 arrives on Friday. Do these stickers help in some way while flying? I'm assuming they make identification and orientation easier while it's in flight? I get the controller stickers....I'm not THAT much of a newbie.
they help me with the light identification for home lock, and course lock. and also it gets you familiar with the startup sequence. Its money well spent and from an active member of our community.

SeaNile said:

mine flys faster now ;)

They certainly open up the customisation of the phantom, already seeing some great use of mixed colours and designs.

Quite a cunning product Mr Igel !!!

Anything else you turn your hand to (he asks knowingly lol) ???

Great products all round, and great customer service thrown in for good measure. What more can you ask ?

;)

RamDez said:
I did mine, very happy with the results :)

What's the piece called that raises the hooking point higher
To make it better balanced with iPad mini when clipped

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brianklenhart