Controller/Vision stickers

Scottrod said:
Brew said:
Personally I'm thinking some of the WWII PinUp Nose art would be nice...

:cool: :shock: :eek: :D

Heck yeah! Those would be a nice touch to add to the US star stickers.

You guys keep costing me money. A couple more decals on this thing and I won't be able to get it off the ground... :D

-slinger

Finally! The Black Carbon Fiber arm color is ready to go! It is a metalized vinyl that resembles a super thin foil, but with the placement distal to the centrally located antenna, and compass on the other side- I didn't have any navigation issues with my P2V. Any thoughts from the gallery?

Here it is (and a picture below): http://www.signsoflife.net/phantom-arm-colors.php

Attachments

• web-carbon black.jpg
    web-carbon black.jpg
    132.7 KB · Views: 603
That should keep the fetishists happy lolol

Sexy Phantoms :lol:

coloradosky said:
xgeek said:
coloradosky said:
..added a couple of cool new colors to the arm sticker line up, if I may quote one of the phantom pilots: "They're James Bond-ish"

:D

Here they are: http://www.signsoflife.net/phantom-graphics.php

Arggggggg I just ordered some stickers yesterday and looked for UK ones. **** I will PM you and if you have not sent mine maybe swap out one of the other sets for the UK ones?

xgeek- I THINK I added the UK colors in- since when you order 3 or 5 or 10 you can pick an extra color for free and you had not specified what color to add... Don't quote me on that, but I think you're covered.

;)

Stickers came today and yes the free set was the UK flag :D Many thanks

I just received my set today and I am DELIGHTED with the quality of these and so glad I did not order the ebay set. These are not your run of the mill sticky paper backed type decals, they are top quality with beautiful print. They are practical and fun! Well worth the small investment and you would be hard pressed to find a local printer who would produce this quality and quantity at the price you can get them from signsoflife. You will be getting a GREAT product while supporting a fellow forum member and genuine nice guy.

You might even get a surprise in your order! ;)

Thanks Mark!

MrDRC said:
I just received my set today and I am DELIGHTED with the quality of these and so glad I did not order the ebay set. These are not your run of the mill sticky paper backed type decals, they are top quality with beautiful print. They are practical and fun! Well worth the small investment and you would be hard pressed to find a local printer who would produce this quality and quantity at the price you can get them from signsoflife. You will be getting a GREAT product while supporting a fellow forum member and genuine nice guy.

You might even get a surprise in your order! ;)

Thanks Mark!

DITTO! Just got mine today also. Good stuff! :)

Holy Crap.

I lost my P2V on Sunday. For the first time in 100 plus flight, it did not return. I was testing a new FPV antenna and lost FPV connection at about 4000 feet. I engaged fail safe. I was so pleased with the antenna and then disappointed, to say the least. It did not return and I could not regain a connection. I tried "find my drone" but the location was inaccurate.

I am grateful to those on this thread because I received a call from a homeowner who saw my sticker on the drone, and was kind enough to call me. It landed safely in his back yard. If not for this thread, and the stickers, it would never occurred to me to add my cell number to the drone.

BTW, the landing spot was about 500 ft. from the GPS location. I can't wait to see the video.

Thank you guys.

mem_ny said:
Holy Crap.

I lost my P2V on Sunday. For the first time in 100 plus flight, it did not return. I was testing a new FPV antenna and lost FPV connection at about 4000 feet. I engaged fail safe. I was so pleased with the antenna and then disappointed, to say the least. It did not return and I could not regain a connection. I tried "find my drone" but the location was inaccurate.

I am grateful to those on this thread because I received a call from a homeowner who saw my sticker on the drone, and was kind enough to call me. It landed safely in his back yard. If not for this thread, and the stickers, it would never occurred to me to add my cell number to the drone.

BTW, the landing spot was about 500 ft. from the GPS location. I can't wait to see the video.

Thank you guys.

WOW! Great outcome- and great testimonial. You could have just written the number with a sharpie, but this thread caused you to label it, and it was our sticker... Can I include this story in our next newsletter?

Sign up for the sign shop (with UAV sticker info) newsletter here: http://www.signsoflife.net/

..and THANKS for coming back to share your story with us.

:)

coloradosky said:
WOW! Great outcome- and great testimonial. You could have just written the number with a sharpie, but this thread caused you to label it, and it was our sticker... Can I include this story in our next newsletter?

Sign up for the sign shop (with UAV sticker info) newsletter here: http://www.signsoflife.net/

..and THANKS for coming back to share your story with us.

:)

Absolutely use my story as a testimonial. The stickers are awesome.

..about a dozen of you have suggested a more memorable website name and dedicated layout- so it's underway. Care to take a look and send me your opinions? Go easy! It's a work in progress: http://www.UAVstickers.com Still working on getting everything added and some new things, too.

Thanks- I hope.

:shock:

Here's a little Monday fun- first one to correctly name the famous local mountain depicted in the banner graphic gets $30 to spend on the website - and I'll pay the postage, so it really is a giveaway! Tryin' to give back, and appreciate the input.

Post your answer/reply here to keep it out in the open.

Attachments

• uavstickers banner construction.jpg
    uavstickers banner construction.jpg
    112.6 KB · Views: 465
coloradosky said:
..about a dozen of you have suggested a more memorable website name and dedicated layout- so it's underway. Care to take a look and send me your opinions? Go easy! It's a work in progress: http://www.UAVstickers.com Still working on getting everything added and some new things, too.

Thanks- I hope.

:shock:

Here's a little Monday fun- first one to correctly name the famous local mountain depicted in the banner graphic gets $30 to spend on the website - and I'll pay the postage, so it really is a giveaway! Tryin' to give back, and appreciate the input.

Post your answer/reply here to keep it out in the open.

Looks like "Longs Peak" :D :D :D

-slinger

Mosleyh said:
I believe 'slinger wins. That face is also known as the diamond.

Slinger wins the $30! (Email me your selections), and Mosleyh, for that sweet add-on part 2 gets the bonus prize- how about a couple of arm colors? Email me your info and I'll send em out.

Pictured in the banner for our new website, Longs Peak is a local legend at 14,255' tall in Rocky Mountain National Park. It is a 14'er, or, Colorado mountain peak over 14,000 feet high. Some day, Phantom flight from the summit. . . . SOME day! :roll:

The picture was actually taken in the front yard of the Stanley Hotel (a la Stephen King- trivia question of the future) many miles away- with a cool background effect.

Thanks guys.

coloradosky said:
Mosleyh said:
I believe 'slinger wins. That face is also known as the diamond.

Slinger wins the $30! (Email me your selections), and Mosleyh, for that sweet add-on part 2 gets the bonus prize- how about a couple of arm colors? Email me your info and I'll send em out.

Pictured in the banner for our new website, Longs Peak is a local legend at 14,255' tall in Rocky Mountain National Park. It is a 14'er, or, Colorado mountain peak over 14,000 feet high. Some day, Phantom flight from the summit. . . . SOME day! :roll:

The picture was actually taken in the front yard of the Stanley Hotel (a la Stephen King- trivia question of the future) many miles away- with a cool background effect.

Thanks guys.

Awesome!!! :D :D :D

Thanks, Mark...

-slinger

coloradosky said:
Pictured in the banner for our new website, Longs Peak is a local legend at 14,255' tall in Rocky Mountain National Park. It is a 14'er, or, Colorado mountain peak over 14,000 feet high.

Where are the pics of MY mountain?! ;)

"Mount Evans is a 14,265 feet (4,348 m) mountain in the Front Range region of the Rocky Mountains, in Clear Creek County, Colorado. It is one of 54 fourteeners (mountains with peaks over 14,000 feet (4,300 m)) in Colorado, and the closest fourteener to Denver. It is often compared to Pikes Peak — another Front Range fourteener within a short distance of a major city — which it exceeds in elevation by 154 ft (50 m)."

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TK-62119