COBB COUNTY GEORGIA

Reaction score
I'm in the Acworth area. Looking to meet up with other drone users to fly, share best practices, etc.

Also looking for a good open place to fly besides Logan Farm Park.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Thanks for the reply. I also have a phantom 4. I bought it last year in November.I have flown 28 missions for a total of almost 5 hours. So my experience is limited.

I would like to get together sometime and compare notes. And of course do some flying. I use both the DJI GO app and Litchi.

I'm a rank beginner, less experience than you. There are others on an Atlanta area thread here that maybe we could all meet up.

I will be working Saturday so I would like to get some flying in on Sunday. I just looked at the weather for Sunday and it's not looking good. Hopefully things will change. I can meet any weekday evening after 7pm to chat if you wish. I will not be working next Wednesday.

Hey guys. I am in Cobb as well. I have a P4P. I am part 107 certified. Would enjoy flying with others in the area.

Hey guys. I am in Cobb as well. I have a P4P. I am part 107 certified. Would enjoy flying with others in the area.

I live in Acworth and usually fly at Lake Acworth or Logan Farm Park. Wednesday's and Sunday's are good for me. I can meet just about any night after 7pm to get together and chat. I'm open as to where to meet.

Mike

Reactions: PageSide
I want to set up a waypoint mission of about 3-5 minutes. I then want to run the same mission 2 times a week for an entire year. I will take the footage and edit it to where you will see the entire years worth of change unfold as the mission plays out. Since it is autopilot controlled, the exact flight and camera positions can be repeated which will make the final edit relatively easy.

Reactions: blmeanie
Sounds interesting. Probably a good time of the year to get started. Everything is pretty bare and there will be some big changes in the next several months.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

I want to set up a waypoint mission of about 3-5 minutes. I then want to run the same mission 2 times a week for an entire year. I will take the footage and edit it to where you will see the entire years worth of change unfold as the mission plays out. Since it is autopilot controlled, the exact flight and camera positions can be repeated which will make the final edit relatively easy.

Are you going to fly tomorrow?

I think I will be up in Acworth too tomorrow, if the weather holds maybe get a flight in. I'm on the lake. If it looks good, could launch from my place

That would be great. Let me when you decide whether you will or not. If you decide you're going to I will need your address. I would like to create a Litchi waypoint mission before I leave my house.

Mike

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl