COBB COUNTY GEORGIA

I got sidetracked today, probably not flying, weather is iffy, ok but not ideal. Will let you know another weekend I will be flying.

I got sidetracked today, probably not flying, weather is iffy, ok but not ideal. Will let you know another weekend I will be flying.

Thanks for letting me know. I've already been to Lake Acworth this morning. I set up and flew a 7 minute 18 waypoint Litchi mission. I'm at home downloading it now and will edit it soon. I will send you a link when it is complete.

Mike

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

south of 75, near the causeway on Lake Acworth road?

If so, right near me.

Here is the link to a Litchi waypoint mission I did today on Lake Acworth in Acworth Georgia.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Mike

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

Sunday still looking good? I can host. I prefer the afternoon, just from a temperature point of view, if you want sunrise or something I'm listening...

Sunday - does 1:00 work? click on my user name on left then "start conversation" if you want me to send you directions.

Steve

I live in Marietta, West Cobb. New PS3 owner. Weekday flying would work best; also less people out and about. Anybody ever try flying at Lost Mountain Park off of Dallas Highway?

I live in Marietta, West Cobb. New PS3 owner. Weekday flying would work best; also less people out and about. Anybody ever try flying at Lost Mountain Park off of Dallas Highway?

Wednesday is looking good for me. I will know for sure on Monday and let you know.

Mike

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Mike drove over to the lake, we had a good couple of hours flying over the lake, Mike flew some Litchi missions he had created the night before.

Looking forward to when the lake has more water and doing similar flights.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31