Ch7 Gimbal control with stock camera

Mori55 said:
So what does the dealer do , send you the software? I got mine from BH photo.
I put my lever tonight , tomorrow I hook it up to my laptop and try to figure it out

You should call your dealer because the software has a download and install restriction to prevent sharing. I had to use it to correct the automatic tilt direction.

rmklaw said:
Mori55 said:
So what does the dealer do , send you the software? I got mine from BH photo.
I put my lever tonight , tomorrow I hook it up to my laptop and try to figure it out

You should call your dealer because the software has a download and install restriction to prevent sharing. I had to use it to correct the automatic tilt direction.

I wonder what happened, I just know I was playing with gain settings of the gimbal and after I noticed it behave oposite way. Did it happen to you like that or different way?

Yes It happened to me. I took some videos and sent them to DJI and Dronefly. They sent me a one-time download of the Internal Assistant software that has a switch setting to reverse tilt direction and it fixed the problem. Contact your dealer and ask for the Internal Assistant software or for them to switch it for you..

ResevorDG said:
Anyone notice that the automatic gimbal movement that keeps the camera level when fly forward or backward is now operating backwards?

Thats what happened to me and I mentioned above.

SOLUTION: Press "Default" in the Advanced gimbal settings. After that it works fine again! I also know that the problem appears after one set "0,00" value for Automatic Control Gain for Pitch. You can try it yourself and after Default it comes back. So for those who dont want the servo auto moves the gimbal, put 0,01 value instead of 0,00 which causes the issue.

Cheers

I'm having a problem opening the download on the beginning of this thread. For some reason it just won't open on my computer any ideas.
I also downloaded Dropbox I put it in my documents and it just wont open.

Mori55 said:
I'm having a problem opening the download on the beginning of this thread. For some reason it just won't open on my computer any ideas.
I also downloaded Dropbox I put it in my documents and it just wont open.

I don't know if this will make any difference or not, but have you tried right-clicking on the file and choosing "Run as Administrator"?

Perhaps it's something in your default UAC that isn't allowing it to run ...

Or what he said ^^^ :)

I'm using a old laptop ,running windows xp. If you could explain what I need to do.
I use it for my dji stuff . only other things I use are , a droid tablet and I pad.

I downloaded the second one and it wnloaded and opened. I went into the phantom 2 assistant and didn't see any x1 slider. It showed up to a second then it disappeared.
I fidnt see ant hd2 gimbal switch . ?
It said it was loading to the assistant.
In the dialogue box I could just to modify or repair, I chose modify.

I did exactly what it said but it won't open the file. Then I used the MS. installer and.
t opened it.
It asked me if i wanted to modify,repair ,or unistall my phantom gimbal.
I checked modify. It said it was righting to assistant. Then phantom assistant 1.8 opens .
For a second I see the x1 slider then its gone. No place to check H2 gimbal.
Maybe its because my laptop is so old.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scav8tor