Cannot initiate GPS Calibration

Reaction score
I'm stuck with two yellow flashing lights. I switch S1 up and down over and over and nothing changes. Please help

Still having a problem?

What model Phantom do you have?

For the ver. 1.1.1, not the V2 or Vision, read on. V2 or Vision, this may help.

In the manual that comes with the Phantom, page 8, says that two yellow lights means you are in ATTI mode and the sticks are not centered. I would suggest hooking up to the Assistant software and calibrating the TX.

Also in the manual, page 12, FAQ 12 states that when you hook up to the Assistant software, it will tell you if the GPS module is working or not. This FAQ also tells you that two blinking yellow means that the GPS is working OK>

You do need to be outdoors with a clear view of the sky for the GPS to pick up the needed 6 satellites for Home Lock to work.

Good luck.

Hi Just to expand upon your issue, you said " I switch S1 up and down over and over and nothing changes." From what I understand this is to calibrate the compass and not GPS.

After you switch S1 up and down you need to rotate the unit 360 on the horizontal axis and then 360 degrees on the vertical axis. Once you do this the lights will change to green.

Apologies if I have mis interpreted your question.

benski said:
Hi Just to expand upon your issue, you said " I switch S1 up and down over and over and nothing changes." From what I understand this is to calibrate the compass and not GPS.

After you switch S1 up and down you need to rotate the unit 360 on the horizontal axis and then 360 degrees on the vertical axis. Once you do this the lights will change to green.

Apologies if I have mis interpreted your question.

Yes, that would be good to know if he followed up the S1 switching with the calibration dance.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl