Buzzing on startup

Reaction score
I have just received my P3A. Upon first power up (not motors), there is a loud buzzing noise from the gimbal. Is this normal?
I had a P2 before but this buzz is much louder.
Many thanks

I have just received my P3A. Upon first power up (not motors), there is a loud buzzing noise from the gimbal. Is this normal?
I had a P2 before but this buzz is much louder.
Many thanks
Have you removed both the clear plastic guard and the white foam at the back top of the gimbal?

Reactions: JBG
Does the gimbal go through a power up self test and swing all over a couple of times freely? When powered off does it flop around with zero resistance?

Does the gimbal go through a power up self test and swing all over a couple of times freely? When powered off does it flop around with zero resistance?
It works perfectly but there is just a very loud low frequency buzz. I'm about to update it and see if that makes any difference.

No mate I have a P3a and have no sound at all from the gimbal other than the twisty start up dance when it initialises. Is the noise constant? Make sure you take the packing and the gimbal clamp off before start up

It works perfectly but there is just a very loud low frequency buzz. I'm about to update it and see if that makes any difference.
Sorry , had to get that in quickly. What firmware are you running? Please, before you upgrade, read all of the complaint threads about newer firmware. Don't end up being one of the ones bitching and complaining that firmware broke your aircraft and now you're stuck with something that doesn't fly.

Sorry , had to get that in quickly. What firmware are you running? Please, before you upgrade, read all of the complaint threads about newer firmware. Don't end up being one of the ones bitching and complaining that firmware broke your aircraft and now you're stuck with something that doesn't fly.
I am also unable to connect to the app, it just says disconnected. However I read that I need to be on the a higher firmware to do so. Could I have just been sold a dud?

I had the same issue and it seemed to vibrate enough to cause a video problem. I returned it and my new one is perfect. No issues.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl