Broken drone

Reaction score
8647a92815cd20e14cdb66c2db9fc3c8.jpg

What can I do?

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

use 4 props that match! would be my recommendation

you can get new spare bits from DJI direct on the website

Last edited:
Agreed. Using carbon fiber and plastic together is not good idea. As carbon fiber moves faster. Wow. Who thought of doing this? I'm not surprised of a crash. Replace shell. Get new motors. And matching props.

Reactions: Reed L
Thanks guys where can I find a shell replacement

Install a new shell and undamaged and matched props.

Agreed. Using carbon fiber and plastic together is not good idea. As carbon fiber moves faster. Wow. Who thought of doing this? I'm not surprised of a crash. Replace shell. Get new motors. And matching props.

Why do you say carbon fiber moves faster?

Why do you say carbon fiber moves faster?
I'm not sure whether or not one moves faster but would you agree that using mismatched materials for props is likely a bad idea? I can't even imagine why someone would even think this was a smart idea.

I'm not sure whether or not one moves faster but would you agree that using mismatched materials for props is likely a bad idea? I can't even imagine why someone would even think this was a smart idea.
Yes its a bad idea to mix and match and use them for flights.

8647a92815cd20e14cdb66c2db9fc3c8.jpg

What can I do?

You will also notice from the picture how bad is the mounting design. Forces on the mounting studs (plastic pieces) pull it out of the shell. Thats what I have been saying since beginning that a good motor design should allow a flat mounting base. This is one of the reasons for extra stresses on the raised plastic parts and developing cracks.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl