Broke camera part

Reaction score
26d697ae6f921af4759a05b230c3a66e.jpg
b00d555779df76d013bb7f653a16f771.jpg

I just got ready to go on a flight and found that my camera mount I guess is broken... Is their anyway I can remove the clear plastic holding it together and where can I buy another one?

Sent from my iPod touch using PhantomPilots mobile app

I wired it up but is there anywhere I can buy a replacement?
fdffd63ccd8628b07b8fd01dbf3ab9a2.jpg

Sent from my iPod touch using PhantomPilots mobile app

You can separate them, just go easy with it. There should of been a few extras in your packaging. I also use small zip ties for that purpose or you can buy new ones.
How did the mount break? Crash it one time? I would remove it completely to fly instead of wiring it up. Buy a new mount - DJI Phantom 3 Anti-Vibration Gimbal Mounting Plate Part39

You can separate them, just go easy with it. There should of been a few extras in your packaging. I also use small zip ties for that purpose or you can buy new ones.
How did the mount break? Crash it one time? I would remove it completely to fly instead of wiring it up. Buy a new mount - DJI Phantom 3 Anti-Vibration Gimbal Mounting Plate Part39
Thanks I went 400 feet in the air and came down to land too fast and slammed it on the ground, it went back in the air and I landed it just fine I didn't notice it was broke until today.

LoveMyTJ: I like that suggestion a lot! The camera and gimbal is held by just two of the so called "anti-drop" pins and that makes me nervous. A dozen or more flights under my belt and no problems, but do you secure the other two gimbal mounts with the small zip ties as insurance? Seems like common sense (of which I am lacking).

-Steve

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl