Brand New P2 Battery Will Not Charge

Oh it lights up alright. I just can't tell if it's red/green/amber or yellow. Plus it charges my other battery just fine.
in a dark place is way easier to see, yeah it charges the other ones but I want to see weather the battery is blocked and is not letting the charger doing its job or is definitely a bad battery. Sometimes when battery is completely empty they blocked themselves

in a dark place is way easier to see, yeah it charges the other ones but I want to see weather the battery is blocked and is not letting the charger doing its job or is definitely a bad battery. Sometimes when battery is completely empty they blocked themselves

If that were completely dead as the OP said it was then returning for exchange is the best way to go. For we know the circuit board could be disconnected from the cells. For someone who is colorblind it does make any difference if the room is dark or bright.

I'll enlist the help of the wife which is an everyday thing anyway. I'll see ehat color she sees.

There's way that you can some the battery to charge I found a video on YouTube it sometimes happens when the battery is sitting for too long happen d to me with a battery I purchased from a gut on here and it's works just fine now

Reactions: dhornick

Definitely a Green light when the bad battery is plugged in as verified by the wife. I can unplug it, plug in my other battery and bingo, it's charging led lights come on.

Definitely a Green light when the bad battery is plugged in as verified by the wife. I can unplug it, plug in my other battery and bingo, it's charging led lights come on.

when are you sending that defective battery back for a replacement??

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brianklenhart