Black Friday 2017

I read somewhere maybe DJI manual I cant be sure but it says not to store the battery longer than 6 months. I wonder what the dealers do with the batteries that are not sold within that period. They can't charge the batteries since it keeps track of charging cycles. This is the first thing I checked when I got my batteries.
They could charge them, but they never will. They just sell them, and hope they are good, and expect you to deal with DJI, should they be DOA, as the rest of their inventory is from the same old unsold stock!

They could charge them, but they never will. They just sell them, and hope they are good, and expect you to deal with DJI, should they be DOA, as the rest of their inventory is from the same old unsold stock!
They should date stamp the batteries and sell the old stock at a discount before the batteries go dead. Cheaper to sell at a discount than shipping them back to DJI.

New iPad 2017 9,7 inch fits my P4P controller like a glove.

I opened the box and turned it on .
got two bars than put it on charge .
4 full bars now.
all charged up.
Happy for you that all is well with your new purchase! :cool:
Check the mAh in Go 4 under the battery info. I've had two P4P batteries (out of 12) that were 6035 and 5950 mAH upon arrival! Those extra mAH, beyond the rated 5870 mAh, add an extra bonus minute of flight time, or an extra margin of safety.

Last edited:
P4P's are now back to $1499 everywhere among the reputable dealers like B&H, shipped and sold by Amazon, Best Buy, and DJI (no free second P4P battery!). Best values on the P4P were before Black Friday! :D

Last edited:
Reactions: F3honda4me
Not uncommon to be honest.
Indeed. I predicted it. It was the Mavic and the Osmo Mobile that had the Black Friday deals. P4P is still selling well enough not to discount it any further. Best DJI will do is an extra battery and a 64GB card.

Newegg has a tempting offer of $1500 for the P4P with an extra battery plus a $125 gift card and $150 worth of newegg points so basically $275 of store credit. Sold through the official DJI marketplace store.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peter in South Jersey