Big problems updating controller firmware

Hi ecarfar, have you resolve the RC firmware update problem? I am facing the same problem, have tried all the possible way to update and confirm the firmware version but no success.
Yes, when I upgraded to the latest firmware it resolved the issue. Also, the updates to the app on the iPad and my Nexus 7 probably helped a bit. I think it was an issue with the app not the firmware or hardware.

Yes, see my reply on the other post. I think it was a problem with the app not the firmware or hardware.
I still not able to resolve the problem. P3P craft upgraded to 1.4.1 with no issue. RC not able to upgrade, and not able to confirm the version, as from IOS App (version 2.2.0) overall status still shown RC version unknown. My RC is A version

I still not able to resolve the problem. P3P craft upgraded to 1.4.1 with no issue. RC not able to upgrade, and not able to confirm the version, as from IOS App (version 2.2.0) overall status still shown RC version unknown. My RC is A version
I really don't know exactly what I did to resolve it, it was either the firmware upgrade or the app upgrade. I wouldn't be too concerned though, if the firmware was properly installed you should be good to go.

Shouldn't my Controller Firmware version match my Aircraft Firmware Version?

I have Phantom 3 pro.
Upgraded aircraft firmware to 1.4 no problems (was at 1.3.2)
Cannot get controller to upgrade.
Tried from IOS app (iPhone 6)
Tried from my nVidia Sheild
Tried directly connecting the camera "mini usb" to the controller usb

Nvidia Sheild says:
"overall status" says "Firmware Version is the latest"
"about" says:
App = 2.3.0
Remote Controller = 1.3.20
Firmware = 1.4.10
iPhone 6 says
"overall status" says "NORMAL"
About says:
APP = 2.2.0
Aircraft = 1.4.10
RC = 1.3.20

Controller model is GL300A

It's going to rain here for the next 5 days (Raleigh, NC) so I can't even test it.

Shouldn't my Controller Firmware version match my Aircraft Firmware Version?

I have Phantom 3 pro.
Upgraded aircraft firmware to 1.4 no problems (was at 1.3.2)
Cannot get controller to upgrade.
Tried from IOS app (iPhone 6)
Tried from my nVidia Sheild
Tried directly connecting the camera "mini usb" to the controller usb

Nvidia Sheild says:
"overall status" says "Firmware Version is the latest"
"about" says:
App = 2.3.0
Remote Controller = 1.3.20
Firmware = 1.4.10
iPhone 6 says
"overall status" says "NORMAL"
About says:
APP = 2.2.0
Aircraft = 1.4.10
RC = 1.3.20

Controller model is GL300A

It's going to rain here for the next 5 days (Raleigh, NC) so I can't even test it.
everything looks good. that is exactly what it should say..... this drone is far from user friendly

I just got my P3A yesterday. I charged all batteries for the P3 and RC. I upgraded the firmware to 4.0 no problem. But I couldn't get the RC firmware to update. I tried and followed several different tutorials on it. I decided to connect my RC to the gimbal and the light on my RC went from Red to green. Everything seems to be fine now. I checked the app and everything says normal. It doesn't say anything about having to update firmware. My question since I'm a noob is it safe to fly since everything appears to be working.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl