Best iPad Mini 4 controller mount?

Reaction score
I bit the bullet and got an iPad mini 4 for flying. What's the best mini controller mount people?

The iPad Mini 4 will fit in the mount that comes with the P3A/P3P remote controller. If you want something sturdier, swap the mount out with the P4/Inspire mount. That'll prevent the mount from wobbling.

Reactions: RickHart
The iPad Mini 4 will fit in the mount that comes with the P3A/P3P remote controller. If you want something sturdier, swap the mount out with the P4/Inspire mount. That'll prevent the mount from wobbling.
+1 on the Inspire mount. I waited over a year before I updated mine. Great upgrade.

What's the difference between that and the normal mount found on the Advanced/Pro ?

Edit, just watched the video, seems i was lucky with my purchase as my remote came with the metal bracket on the controller, ive got the plastic one on my old P2V remote and it works great.

My P3s mount that came with it is a giant hair clip and won't open nearly far enough. See link below. I found one by DJI and others on Amazon. I just know the floppy thang is way too little.

IMG_7385.JPG

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnndyManuka