P4 rtk user

Reaction score
Hi there. using a P4 RTK and mini for work. Lots of questions so I can try and get the best out of the kit I've been supplied, and maybe push for some more kit!

Reactions: GFields and msinger
Welcome to the forum! :)

Greetings from Birmingham Alabama USA, welcome to the forum! We look forward to hearing from you!

Reactions: dbak
Hi there. using a P4 RTK and mini for work. Lots of questions so I can try and get the best out of the kit I've been supplied, and maybe push for some more kit!
The Phantom 4 RTK is still an excellent mapping drone capable of low cm precision/accuracy.

While the Mavic 3 Enterprise is incrementally better in the most important ways, the P4RTK does have it beat in it is larger and easier to keep VLOS (Visual Line of Sight).

I have not upgraded yet as for my use cases the P4RTK still meets my needs.

Welcome to the forum.

Reactions: CoreySnipes
We are using the multispectral so the resolution is somewhat compromised by having multiple cameras from what I can tell. To get good pointclouds I'm flying at 100m+ and the resolution is over 5cm/ pixel. From what I've read it also seems that the multispectral cameras need a calibrated reflectance board? but my understanding on all of this is early days.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl