Best Buy has the Phantom 3 Standard $499.99

Reaction score
I was just looking on bestbuy.com for the battery deal and thought maybe I should check the other accessories and I discovered that the Phantom 3 Standard is on sale for $499. 99

UGH!!!!!!!!

Dji - Best Buy

Very frustrating...I just have to keep reminding myself it's only a hundred bucks. And maybe I should skip the forums for awhile so I don't see threads like this...
:D

I was just looking on bestbuy.com for the battery deal and thought maybe I should check the other accessories and I discovered that the Phantom 3 Standard is on sale for $499. 99

UGH!!!!!!!!

Dji - Best Buy
I first saw this and I about cried. Just spent $599 on one last night and thought I got a good deal. However, I got the extra battery package and the total was $642. Best Buy still wants $125 on sale for a second battery, so now I feel a lot better. Looks like if your contemplating a purchase during this sale time, it pays to do you homework.

30 day returns. Just return it and buy one for the new price.

Don't complain - in stores in the uk (maplins) it's currently £619 = approx $850-900 . You can on eBay for around £500-550 new = $750ish

i bought mine for 699 from best buy and all i had to do was call them and they price matched their new price and refunded my account $200.

I first saw this and I about cried. Just spent $599 on one last night and thought I got a good deal. However, I got the extra battery package and the total was $642. Best Buy still wants $125 on sale for a second battery, so now I feel a lot better. Looks like if your contemplating a purchase during this sale time, it pays to do you homework.

Don't sweat it. You still got a pretty good deal - with two batteries. You would have had yours a week (or less) and you'd be ordering another battery anyway.

I bought a new P3S from Ebuyer.com less then 48 hours ago, for £550. Just now I received an email from DJI about their 10th anniversary sale, where I can now buy a new P3S for £100 less. Great.

Sweet!!!! I bought mine on Thanksgiving day from Amazon. It was still 'returnable' so I opened a chat window with them and they credited me the $100 difference! Woohoo!
I sold my P1 and had two different credit card rewards to use so my Standard cost me a whopping $34...lol

Go back. Receipt in hand and drone boxed up. Be super nice. And charm. Best Buy might be open to helping you...

Very frustrating...I just have to keep reminding myself it's only a hundred bucks. And maybe I should skip the forums for awhile so I don't see threads like this...
:D

I just called BB they will price match it and issue you a refund.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Well for the peeps that bought in Aug, were getting the shaft. Got w link to a $799 professional? I haven't seen any price change in pro or adv.

Trying to return my standard and pay the additional and get an advanced but Best Buy customer service said all sold out for online orders. Trying to call local store now.

Well for the peeps that bought in Aug, were getting the shaft. Got w link to a $799 professional? I haven't seen any price change in pro or adv.

DJI has the advance at $799 as I write this. The Pro is still $1200 and some change. The standard is $499 at DJI. and on Amazon. This stuff is changing daily. Yesterday I got the standard at amazon for $599 but only paid $40 for a second battery so I essentially got the same price because today, the drone is cheaper but the battery is back up there. The advance is $799 at amazon also. Yesterday it was $849

Is there 2 versions of the Phantom 3 Professional ? For some reason I'm looking at a release date of a 4K on the 5th of Jan 2016

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Trying to return my standard and pay the additional and get an advanced but Best Buy customer service said all sold out for online orders. Trying to call local store now.
DJI has the advance at $799 as I write this. The Pro is still $1200 and some change. The standard is $499 at DJI. and on Amazon. This stuff is changing daily. Yesterday I got the standard at amazon for $599 but only paid $40 for a second battery so I essentially got the same price because today, the drone is cheaper but the battery is back up there. The advance is $799 at amazon also. Yesterday it was $849[/QUOTE

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl