Best Buy has the Phantom 3 Standard $499.99

Just bought for $699 on Dec 26. You can bring your receipt in and credited the difference within your return refund period. I'm now going in tomorrow to get my $200 , thanks for posting.. [emoji41][emoji122]

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

I was just looking on bestbuy.com for the battery deal and thought maybe I should check the other accessories and I discovered that the Phantom 3 Standard is on sale for $499. 99

UGH!!!!!!!!

Dji - Best Buy
Awesome! I ordered from Drone Geeks for $699.00 with case and it is due to be here Tuesday. Wonder if I should send it back when it arrives?

Yeah I learned my lesson and will never buy from DJI direct again! I ordered one for my husband for Christmas and got it on Christmas Eve. I tried to return it or get the difference in price and they won't do anything because it has been over 7 days. He hasn't even taken it out of the box yet! I told them I would have been better off buying it from Best Buy, they said sorry.

Reactions: GodFear17
Been trying to find a p3a at best buy but they arent available. I was hoping to make the jump from p3s to p3a. Only way i can do that is return and wait for the shipment from suppliers. Not sure if i could even get the same sales price at that time. Oh well. I will just get super awesome with my standard!

We bought ours on Jan 7th, delivered the 10th for $699, amazon called the 3rd party seller and they agreed to price match today to $499, man what a good feeling.

Went to bestbuy today. $200 back, feeling good! [emoji857]

So I paid $699 plus tax at BB for the standard on Dec 26 and got the back pack. They have no clue when the advanced is going to be in and the $799 doesn't include the backpack. They do have a pro in stock but I have no use for the 4K. Should I return it all and buy the Advanced straight from DJI and get backpack from BB?

I plan on returning my p3s to bestbuy and going to my local hobby shop. They will price match. So i will just have to wait till bestbuy refunds my money and then go pick up my p3a! $799 is just too good a deal to pass up.

Bought one last night for the five hundred dollar price. So far I am very impressed with it. What is the actual distance range available for the standard?

Bought one last night for the five hundred dollar price. So far I am very impressed with it. What is the actual distance range available for the standard?
The specs say .6 mile but your actual results might vary depending on the area you fly. Some have more interference than others.

I was getting about a 1/4mile with mine and I live in wide open area. I was constantly loosing RC signal and it would always RTH

Yes DJFriar it was the best buy deal. (But i ended up returning the p3s and getting the p3a at a local hobby shop and keeping the backpack i already purchased).

Yes DJFriar it was the best buy deal. (But i ended up returning the p3s and getting the p3a at a local hobby shop and keeping the backpack i already purchased).

DO you know when that deal ended? I purchased my P3S on Friday at $499.99, but didn't see any backpack deal.

It was a holiday deal from dji. It ended dec31. Bestbuy was matching it. They can be tricky. I went back twice to get mine. The first time three "employees". All stood there and played totally dumb. The second time I went right for the manager who pulled out his phone. Checked something, rolled eyes. Smiled and said give me five. And five min later I was out the door with the backpack. I don't think I could get any $$ back from new deal now.

Keep your eyes open for the pro price drop.

DO you know when that deal ended? I purchased my P3S on Friday at $499.99, but didn't see any backpack deal.

I see that Drone Geeks has also lowered their price to $499.00. I have yet to receive my Phantom, and I just sent them an email requesting a credit back for the $200.00 difference. Let's see how they respond.

What is the backpack you are referring to? Was that a Best Buy deal?
When you find out, hit me up. I didn't see the backpack advertised in the bestbuy add. I did however get the $200 back on my P3S.

I shipped back my $699 Standard to Amazon last weekend and my $499 Standard arrived today from DJI.Funny thing is my cheaper one came with a nice camera lens protector cover and my $699 did not.

It was a holiday deal from dji. It ended dec31. Bestbuy was matching it. They can be tricky. I went back twice to get mine. The first time three "employees". All stood there and played totally dumb. The second time I went right for the manager who pulled out his phone. Checked something, rolled eyes. Smiled and said give me five. And five min later I was out the door with the backpack. I don't think I could get any $$ back from new deal now.

Keep your eyes open for the pro price drop.

I went into Best Buy this afternoon and they promptly, credited my card $217 for the price match. I asked about the backpack deal and nobody had a clue what I was talking about. However, when I purchased my DJI Phantom Standard, on Christmas Eve, I attempted to purchase a second battery. The salesman told me I didn't need to as DJI had thrown in a second battery, free, as part of a purchase incentive. Not a word. though, about a backpack. So I ended up with a second battery, at no charge, which works for me. As far as the backpack goes, I pulled up your post on my phone and showed it to them. The BB guy had a 1,000 yard stare thing going. He couldn't find the add with the deal or if was a bundled package deal. So I guess if I want a backpack I'm going to have to jump thru 10,000 hoops. I've got enough military backpacks left over from the Iraq War to make do, in a pinch, but I assume the DJI backpack is specially designed. Suggestions? Or should I just be happy with the free battery?

I purchased mine at Best Buy when DJI was offering the P3S for $699 with a free backpack. Best Buy matched their offer. I did like a few others did on this thread and took the receipt to BB when they went on sale for $499. They refunded $214. Also - the batteries were on sale for $124 at the time. It pays to stay on these things and keep the receipts!!

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adrie