Best Buy has the Phantom 3 Standard $499.99

i bought mine for 699 from best buy and all i had to do was call them and they price matched their new price and refunded my account $200.

I did the exact thing a hour ago, took a total of 5-minutes on the phone without any issues.

Even talked a friend into picking one up, looking forward to flying with a buddy!

I ordered my P3A last saturday from a hobby store and for $999. When I got the email bliz from DJI this morning, I called Bestbuy, but all the Advanced is not available in any stores nor available to order online, they only have the S and P. I have got lucky as the hobby store is going to credit me the $200 difference when it comes in tomorrow. Winner Winner, chicken dinner, I will use the extra for another battery.

Is there 2 versions of the Phantom 3 Professional ? For some reason I'm looking at a release date of a 4K on the 5th of Jan 2016

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

I believe it is like a pro but without lightbridge and instead uses 2.4ghz wifi. Gives you those fancier sensors underneath with out the high cost of software.

Any word of a reimbursement if you purchased a standard from DJI on blackfriday? [emoji53] didn't even my bird this soon, only got it because I thought I was getting the best deal I would see in a while.

DJI is selling them directly at that price:
upload_2016-1-6_16-21-4.png

Reactions: thousandyard
Any word of a reimbursement if you purchased a standard from DJI on blackfriday? [emoji53] didn't even my bird this soon, only got it because I thought I was getting the best deal I would see in a while.

I doubt it sadly. That's why I bought from Amazon. They already credited me the difference.

I doubt it sadly. That's why I bought from Amazon. They already credited me the difference.
Yeah I figured [emoji30]... I originally purchased on prime then cancelled because they were out of stock and didn't know know when they would restock....should of just kept it! I'll still try Dji and see what they say. lol

Yeah I would. Do it asap and tell them about all the others on here who are being credited.

I just emailed Amazon to see if they will price match

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

I did it via chat window. Are you still eligible for a return? I think if you are you'll get it.

Yup- i price matched on best buy. Plus getting the backpack they "forgot" to tell us about.

I did it via chat window. Are you still eligible for a return? I think if you are you'll get it.
I am eligible for a return and even though I got it on Amazon Prime, it was actually "sold by" one of their sellers and "fulfilled by Amazon" so they wouldn't give me the credit.

I could have returned this one and bought the cheaper one, but I would have had to pay for shipping since there's nothing wrong with it. Plus I just really didn't want to hassle with it. Oh well... Still, $599 no tax or shipping was a good deal and I have been enjoying it for a month now!

I did get Amazon to give me $20 :)

I paid $699 just 5 weeks ago.Can't return to Amazon after 30 days.I'M PISSED!

I am eligible for a return and even though I got it on Amazon Prime, it was actually "sold by" one of their sellers and "fulfilled by Amazon" so they wouldn't give me the credit.

I could have returned this one and bought the cheaper one, but I would have had to pay for shipping since there's nothing wrong with it. Plus I just really didn't want to hassle with it. Oh well... Still, $599 no tax or shipping was a good deal and I have been enjoying it for a month now!

I did get Amazon to give me $20 :)
That is surprising. Mine was prime as well and sold through Camrise. I bought on Thanksgiving day.

I paid $699 just 5 weeks ago.Can't return to Amazon after 30 days.I'M PISSED!
You might be in luck. This is there Christmas policy from there return page.

Items shipped by Amazon.com between November 1, 2015 and December 31, 2015, may be returned until January 31, 2016, for a full refund, subject to our other return guidelines listed below.

Just got off with Amazon chat and they sent me a return label and credited my account.I just re-ordered my Standard from DJI's site for $499+free shipping.The 2 merchants on Amazon are backordered already at that price.My Best Buy has them but I refuse to pay $50 tax.

Now why do I feel so high at saving $200?:cool:If you guys do return yours DO NOT forget to take your SD card out.

Just got off with Amazon chat and they sent me a return label and credited my account.I just re-ordered my Standard from DJI's site for $499+free shipping.The 2 merchants on Amazon are backordered already at that price.My Best Buy has them but I refuse to pay $50 tax.
I think Amazon is gonna be getting a ton of returns in the next few days. When I looked this AM, they were still all at $699. Best Buy was $499 and I grabbed it because I took a guess they were going to go fast everywhere. They had one left when I got mine. My new one came from Amazon 2 days ago and went back today.

Now why do I feel so high at saving $200?:cool:If you guys do return yours DO NOT forget to take your SD card out.

Why?
If you are returning it and they want to be pains they can deny your credit as it comes with the Phantom

Might be posted already, but B&H Photo has em for 499 as does DJI (Just saw it on my DJI app)

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20