Battery's

Reaction score
Hey guys and gals what is the best way to discharge and store dJI batteries if your not using them ?

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

There's already a tread where this was discussed at length.

Do yourself a favour and find that one, give it a read.

Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk

There is no need to discharge them since they auto discharge. You can store them like this.

When I had the P2V I bought one of those discharger units, the one with the bulb, but the P3 will auto discharge the battery after X days, the setting for X is in the Dji go app

You don't need to discharge them, these are intelligent batteries and will discharge to ~60% in set days (1-10 days). Leave them as they are if the charge level is 60% or more. Every month check the charge level, it should not go below 30% else charge back to 60%.

In short maintain charge level between 30 to 60%.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Hey guys and gals what is the best way to discharge and store dJI batteries if your not using them ?
I haven't flown in a while. Fairly timely question - I have my controller and second battery on chargers as I type.

For me, it's not at all difficult to keep my batteries topped off. If I don't fly for a month or so, it only takes a minute to grab a couple chargers and batteries and plug thme in. BTW - don't forget the controller needs some attention as well. Couple years down the road now and no problems at all - well, that I didn't create.;);)

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl