Are You Upgrading To Windows 10?!

Reaction score
So, are you getting the free upgrade to Windows 10?! I'm on it like ugly on an ape! I dual-boot Mint linux. Windows-haters welcome to reply too!

Reactions: BlackOpsTeamster
I have been running Windows 10 for many months now. They have brought the desktop back and changed the start menu interface. I think users once getting use to the changes will like it better. It will be the same from PC to tablet to windows Phones

Reactions: snerd
I'm still on 7 and did try 8 , didn't like it or just couldn't get used to it so I went back to 7 . Guess me just getting left behind .
I am not very computer savvy .
On it like ugly on an ape eh :D

One of my servers is running Server 2012. If that's what it is, I'll pass.

From a person that once worked at Microsoft suggested in his blog that it would be best to wait a few months for all the bug reports to be listed and maybe corrected. It looked like good advice to me. I like 7 and never used 8. IMHO I think XP was the best os they ever made.

From a person that once worked at Microsoft suggested in his blog that it would be best to wait a few months for all the bug reports to be listed and maybe corrected. It looked like good advice to me. I like 7 and never used 8. IMHO I think XP was the best os they ever made.

Microsoft or DJI, same advice for both I say

still on 7. really don't like the new interface in 8..., so 10 is not appealing either...

agree with poster above about XP being their best offering...

Reactions: dirkclod
So, are you getting the free upgrade to Windows 10?! I'm on it like ugly on an ape! I dual-boot Mint linux. Windows-haters welcome to reply too!
I think this pretty much sums up my my Microsoft experience:
xpetp7adyu337ea6g.jpg

I can't confirm but supposedly this is a leaked video of a Windows 10 beta tester:
kbxdfqdi31f2xxd6g.jpg

Evidently insanity is one of the risks in being an early adapter for Microsoft. Mums the word... :D
Got 7 backed up so I'm going to be installing 10 later tonight so we'll so how it goes. Also have and use Linux Kali and Mavericks running on a VM. I think we all agree that XP-SP3 was the best!
BOT

Last edited:
I think this pretty much sums up my my Microsoft experience:
xpetp7adyu337ea6g.jpg

I can't confirm but supposedly this is a leaked video of a Windows 10 beta tester:
kbxdfqdi31f2xxd6g.jpg

So mums the word... :D
Got 7 backed up so I'm going to be installing 10 later tonight so we'll so how it goes. Also have and use Linux Kali and Mavericks running on a VM. I think we all agree that XP-SP3 was the best!
BOT

let us know what you think of 10

I obviously didn't realize Windows 9 was already out? ;-)

May have to see what 10 is like... Right about now.

RedHotPoker

I don't know what ya just did BOT but he jumping now :D
LMAO...
I originally up'ed a still jpg thinking it was the GIF. Deleted and re-posted with the GIF.. :D
When it comes to posting and using funny as hell pics though...
282in58n7b954x96g.jpg

You crack me up at least a couple of times a day with the way you use pics... Priceless!....:D
BOT

LMAO...
I originally up'ed a still jpg thinking it was the GIF. Deleted and re-posted with the GIF.. :D
When it comes to posting and using funny as hell pics though...
282in58n7b954x96g.jpg

You crack me up at least a couple of times a day with the way you use pics... Priceless!....:D
BOT
You know how hard that is to do BOT :D
Ya got ta get the timing right :):D:)

You know how hard that is to do BOT :D
Ya got ta get the timing right :):D:)
Well, with 4140 post's I think ya just about got it nailed down.. :p
BOT

I get a chuckle when ever some one states Vista was junk. Where 99 people out of a hundred would agree, I guess I was the one that did not have a problem with it. It was on my laptop that I used while on vacation(s). One little WiFi problem was fixed with a downloaded patch and it worked OK. It is still on that machine and still works OK.

I get a chuckle when ever some one states Vista was junk. Where 99 people out of a hundred would agree, I guess I was the one that did not have a problem with it. It was on my laptop that I used while on vacation(s). One little WiFi problem was fixed with a downloaded patch and it worked OK. It is still on that machine and still works OK.
Well I'll give it this, it was better than Microsoft Bob.. :D
BOT

If you don't like the Windows 8 interface ( who does?!) then go to this site... www.ninite.com
Look for "Classic Start" (bottom right) and install that... makes it look like Windows 7 or XP etc...
Good info there Yankee!
I've been using Classic Start as long as I've been using Win7. Other than to "try" it out, I skipped Win8.
Thanks for sharing....
BOT

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl