Are You Upgrading To Windows 10?!

Well I'll give it this, it was better than Microsoft Bob.. :D
BOT
Naaaa BOT ..This is Bob ! See he smiling :)
Good morning To Ya !.jpg

Reactions: BlackOpsTeamster
Been using Windows 8 since it came out.. both at work (I work in IT) and at home.. would never go back as it's much easier to use and repair (does it itself!).

Looking forward to Windows 10 onward's and upwards as they say.

It will be the last Windows with a number after it.. from then onward's it will be just plain "Windows" - with a cloud subscription like Office 365 etc.

Windows 9 is working just fine for me at the moment... o_O

You and me both then.
image.jpg

But are we truly the only three...? ;-)

Counting down the days now...

"Did someone order the Blind Frog platter?"

RedHotPoker

Reactions: dirkclod
I get a chuckle when ever some one states Vista was junk. Where 99 people out of a hundred would agree, I guess I was the one that did not have a problem with it. It was on my laptop that I used while on vacation(s). One little WiFi problem was fixed with a downloaded patch and it worked OK. It is still on that machine and still works OK.
jedjbzwx2x4tag36g.jpg

LOL
BOT

Having owned my computer company for nearly 19 years now (this gives enormous credibility to what comes next) I (being of incredible knowledge in these matters) say ( with all the confidence deserved from the readers) that...windows 10, who knows and are keen from those who are saying they will be upgrading today. What happened?. (a picture placed here of excited man jumping up and down)

I'm just to scared to do it, I didn't say it was an extremely forward reaching company infact the wife is encouraging me to give it up and stock supermarket shelves, I'd earn more..

Having owned my computer company for nearly 19 years now (this gives enormous credibility to what comes next) I (being of incredible knowledge in these matters) say ( with all the confidence deserved from the readers) that...windows 10, who knows and are keen from those who are saying they will be upgrading today. What happened?. (a picture placed here of excited man jumping up and down)

I'm just to scared to do it, I didn't say it was an extremely forward reaching company infact the wife is encouraging me to give it up and stock supermarket shelves, I'd earn more..
And should those early Windows 10 adapters NOT like it they can always downgrade to Windows 9.. LMAO
BOT

http://www.extremetech.com/computing/191279-why-is-it-called-windows-10-not-windows-9

It's actually Windows 6.4

I wonder who really cares :)
I always remember the Horror of Vista, without exaggeration 30% of laptops failed, but, many I could be upgraded to windows 7 as time passed.

Windows 7 home basic 64 is a winner I've found but interestingly enough it blue screens every now and then with SSD Drives

No one's commented on the drone with the automatic hand gun attached yet, should be fun for a day..

No one's commented on the drone with the automatic hand gun attached yet, should be fun for a day..
anigif_enhanced-22784-1427206713-24.gif
It's early and ya just had ta remind em eh

My main rig is running so good with Win 8 I would hate to jeopardize it.

Had a horrible experience with a "Win 8 ready" laptop I bought with 7 preinstalled from the actual MS store. Turns out, no, no it is not Win 8 ready and never has been. Sure I got it to hobble along but had to go back to 7.

7 is what I always get at the crap table after I make a point :( Ole 43 ..Richard Petty ...Line away ! Ahraaaaaa:mad:

Remember when file names could only be 8 characters long?

C:\
WTF
C:\batch file not found

WTF
I can't remember what I had for lunch yesterday let alone that 009 :eek:

WTF

lol, yes...

good ol' DOS

I remember buying my first 10MG harddrive, thinking I had bought my last harddrive... doh !!!!!

MS DOS (Much Script)

RedHotPoker

Can someone please tell me why Microsoft would give it away free?
Does this mesh with Microsoft's long history of pricing in any way?

I heard it's the first official, fully NSA compliant version.
aka code name....."TH"......TrojanHorse

Can someone please tell me why Microsoft would give it away free?
Does this mesh with Microsoft's long history of pricing in any way?

i think win 8 was such a failure they are trying to retain their customer base.

I heard it's the first official, fully NSA compliant version.
aka code name....."TH"......TrojanHorse

lol, i believe the NSA has been ordered by law to stop collecting and destroy what they have...

i think win 8 was such a failure they are trying to retain their customer base.
lol, i believe the NSA has been ordered by law to stop collecting and destroy what they have...

Man, I hope you're right but I hadn't heard that. What I heard was that Congress just re-approved the Patriot act and all those other "Spy on Americans" programs.

I hope you're right and I'm wrong on this one.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.