Anyone in the midlands, UK?

Reaction score
Hi,

I'm based in the midlands, UK... If anyone fancies a meet up somewhere interesting to fly then let me know.

Craig

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Right when we going??? This Saturday weather permitting in the Midlands somewhere

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

I'm based in Derby too, had my P3A since christmas, fly it most weekends weather permitting at the local park but feel I've outgrown it with getting to grips with the controls, would love to take it to the peak district

I'm based in Derby too, had my P3A since christmas, fly it most weekends weather permitting at the local park but feel I've outgrown it with getting to grips with the controls, would love to take it to the peak district
Same here I'm from Birmingham and I've been to most of my local park and locations, I was thinking of Peak District myself and blue lagoon just some interesting places to get some cool shots

im near the M54 so its not too far from the countryside. its not too bad not a great deal to shoot, the local park is pretty good for flying on a sat and sunday afternoon, its fairly quiet. Cannock chase is fairly close too.

im near the M54 so its not too far from the countryside. its not too bad not a great deal to shoot, the local park is pretty good for flying on a sat and sunday afternoon, its fairly quiet. Cannock chase is fairly close too.

Ok that's sounds good, we gotta meet up soon

Everyone talks about meeting up but never happens...I said meet at a camping site and fly day and night be such an awesome site night flying with loads of phantoms[emoji576][emoji576][emoji576]

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl