Anyone in the midlands, UK?

Hi. Guys I'm in ilkeston Derbyshire.

Andy.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Reactions: Doink
I'm in Coventry

I've got 3 bats as well. I'm up for it one evening. Where???

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

there is a lot to learn about them, im scared to death of sending it past 100m keep thinking it will lose signal and crash even though i know it wont.

For the first week or so I kept it in beginner mode but once the confidence in the drone grew I disabled that and flew further and further out 1000ft, 2000ft then one time after getting some windsurfers I just bit the bullet and held the right stick forward and went for it till it lost signal, just over 10000ft , I must say that once it's out of your sight and the noise has gone all quiet it can be a bit nerve wracking, will I ever see it again? You have to put complete trust in it, I did and when it lost signal and rth kicked in I just watched it on the tablet coming home but just to hear it again was the best feeling

You'll get there

Reactions: rangioran
That distance in great i only have the standard so don't think ill get anything like that but i have been using litchi for small missions and would like to go up on the moors and give it a good test.

bet you heart stopped until you saw it return.

thanks

No matter what your heart rate does increase until you can hear it and have it in sight, what a rush and I've only done 10000ft, the guys in the states are doing 60k, makes my distance look like a trip to the shops!

I've never taken mine to the peak district yet and that's what I bought it for, it's probably mainly because I've only had 2 batteries and to drive out an hour for 45/50 mins flight time kept putting me off but recently bought a third battery and now feel it's time to go further a field away from all the wifi and other rf interference and go for another distance run

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1