Anyone in the midlands, UK?

Have you thought about taking it up to Beeley Moor near Chatsworth its huge and flat that's my plan if it nice over the next few weekend.

I only have the original battery but its my birthday next week i have a week off and a shopping list. Hard case back pack and another battery i may get the ARGtek Mod for future installation.

Sam

That looks ideal so long as your not flying over walkers or villages, there would also need to be somewhere to park and fly as I can't walk far with arthritis in my lower back and carrying my hard case makes it worse, I'm up for that though at some point weather permitting, we'll get some distance there I'm sure

I seems spot on. I used to do some green lanes up there very few walkers no houses and a big gravel road for parking smack in the middle.

i suffer from a prolapsed disc so walking with the drone wouldn't be ideal for me either.

Sam

I normally fly by barr beacon hill, Sandwell valley, Sutton park various locations it all depends on where I'm feeling to go

Thanks. Are you allowed to fly on Barr Bacon Hill and Sandwell Valley? Isn't there always loads of people there?

If the weather is good you tend to get a few people there but I normally find a spot away from them to launch and land. When are you flying next?

I was hoping to get out this evening. The weather is supposed to be up and down till around 5pm, so anytime after then. I've just bought another (non DJI) drone so wanted to fly that too.

I normally fly by barr beacon hill, Sandwell valley, Sutton park various locations it all depends on where I'm feeling to go
Hi rc we seem to fly in the same areas i tend to fly around new oscott also had flight or two from the top of kingstand hill the big one that over looks sutton park. and live not far from the Barr beacon have been training my farther on burford road playing fields a private field which is fenced off great for getting started with a drone. I am in the prosess of doing the much needed improvments to my p3s have most firmware mods done some time back had to remove the very poor dji go app from my phone as it dont like to play well with litchi. on android 6.01 anyway now tring to find out exacly what the too 2.4 GB antenna inside the controler do, is it video and phone

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20