All-in-One firmware Version: v1.6.80

Reactions: dirkclod
2.8.0 on Android for the P3 4k, but so far my iPad is still 2.7.2 for my P4 and P3 Advanced.
That's what mine is on my mini and still back two updates on firmware on both of mine .
Guess I need to just give it ago .

Reactions: arcaine25
Yes just updated mine a week go, recently new first upgrade and sadly losing connection about 50m frustrating and unsure what to do.

Reactions: TDKUK
Or maybe I will wait .
nope-Cosmo-Kramer-Seinfeld-GIF.gif

Reactions: Buzz rabbit
Sorry, the newest release was Monday night when I updated, but I JUST upgraded a week ago to the one previous (1.5.4? can't recall) so it was literally a upgrade, fly, no fly a day or 2 then BAM, new upgrade again.
Yes, always confused, been taking pictures the last couple of months of everything I can.

Reactions: arcaine25
Ok, I'm in the UK, just checked my version of firmware and its 1.5.70, there's no new firmware update, although I updated the DJI Go App a few days ago to 2.8.1. I'm surprised the version been discussed is so high compared to this, is this a US only update?

Ok, I'm in the UK, just checked my version of firmware and its 1.5.70, there's no new firmware update, although I updated the DJI Go App a few days ago to 2.8.1. I'm surprised the version been discussed is so high compared to this, is this a US only update?
Humm,
My app is 2.80, Android, I just got my Phantom back from Repair Thursday, it has 1.5.70, connected to it last night and app was telling me to update to the 1.6.80.

Humm,
My app is 2.80, Android, I just got my Phantom back from Repair Thursday, it has 1.5.70, connected to it last night and app was telling me to update to the 1.6.80.

Seems very strange that some people are getting prompted to update and not others. I just assumed the update would be there but nothing.

IMG_6169.JPG IMG_6171.JPG IMG_6173.JPG IMG_6177.JPG
Not going to do it unless something is wrong.

I' am in UK. Its on ios and android for me. Suggest you don't upgrade yet.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Is this thread in the Standard section or the P/A section?

Standard, Scroll all they way to the top, I have learned this all on my own!

Yeah your right so it has been like it since Monday, can I get the old one back? If so how?
Thanks Archie
This procedure is new to me, This guy spent a lot of time trying to downgrade his unit, and it wasn't for signal issues. We have both messing with downgrading.
If you don't have option in the App, It has not been known to actually been done.

Here is the link, I would read it all, if you haven't.
All-in-One firmware Version: v1.6.80 Bricked my Bird

Search for his posts.
http://www.phantompilots.com/search/11638802/
Changed,
Search Results for Query: RajP3S | DJI Phantom Drone Forum

Mine with firmware, remote, signal.
Search Results for Query: firmware, remote, signal | DJI Phantom Drone Forum[user][0]=26059

Last edited:
Might be. That's what's confusing about a worldwide forum and bird is learning who all is getting updates and who's not.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1