All I want to do is fly :(

Reaction score
85a1af6254d2a30bb90c15f5ba2761ee.png

What do u guys think? I don't get too many opportunities nowadays..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

85a1af6254d2a30bb90c15f5ba2761ee.png

What do u guys think? I don't get too many opportunities nowadays..

I wish I had that good of weather! For me that's a GO! I really don't get why this weather report would list these conditions as being not good to fly. 15 mph winds is no problem for a phantom, every thing else is ok, just don't fly low in atti and all is good, get out and enjoy the rest of the day.

Last edited:
I would check the wind at higher altitudes, if its 15mph at 32 feet, its at least 20-25 at 150-200 feet....other than that u should be good to go!!

Last edited:
I wish I had that good of weather! For me that's a GO! I really don't get why this weather report would list these conditions as being not good to fly. 15 mph winds is no problem for a phantom, every thing else is ok, just don't fly low in atti and all is good, get out and enjoy the rest of the day.

In the app, go into settings and change the threshold settings to suit your needs.

38C means blue fingers! (and a sluggish battery - warm it before flying)

Reactions: Falcon900
just tried it, I think that app is sketchy, its cloudy but not that cold and its not that windy and it still tells me not a good day to fly, I even changed the settings.

Its a fantastic app, how bout you learn to use it properly first before declaring its sketchy.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Last edited:
It's asking me to go out and fly. I am with my guests. Happy thanksgiving.

ce3a8ce4fb3b5475615780dd8640b502.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

This is why I don't believe this app. Even changed the settings but it doesn't reflect that, I changed it to set the minium satalites to 8 but it says 10 is a no go but for my phantom it only gets around 10-12 sats anyway so yeah.

Attachments

• UAVForecast.com.jpeg
    UAVForecast.com.jpeg
    88.5 KB · Views: 419
This is why I don't believe this app. Even changed the settings but it doesn't reflect that, I changed it to set the minium satalites to 8 but it says 10 is a no go but for my phantom it only gets around 10-12 sats anyway so yeah.

It's saying not good to fly because of windchill.. I think

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Helen Y West