Albuquerque, NM, phantom pilots.

b3be86ce2634fa4f2e830abd52cbe9f2.jpg

P4 hovering over station 20 @ 400'

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Caught the freedom 4th grand finale last night. I don't know if any of you guys were out flying too or not...

Reactions: Fishie and Patrick
Caught the freedom 4th grand finale last night. I don't know if any of you guys were out flying too or not...

nice video, i was thinking about flying, my neighbors were shooting off large aerial fireworks and didnt want to risk it

ImageUploadedByPhantomPilots1468036650.688536.jpg

Caught this evenings sunset with the moon

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

nice video, i was thinking about flying, my neighbors were shooting off large aerial fireworks and didnt want to risk it

We had originally planned to park at the railrunner station parking lot at tramway but got side tracked at 2nd and alameda and launched from there

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Beautiful video, I tried the same thing from around 2nd and paseo. My neighbor was standing next to me, she pointed at my phone and asked me something, I wasn't paying that much attention to her. I was up about 45 minutes getting some beautiful shots. Afterwards I started to edit video when I realized she had hit the record button and turned off my recording. mls

Beautiful video, I tried the same thing from around 2nd and paseo. My neighbor was standing next to me, she pointed at my phone and asked me something, I wasn't paying that much attention to her. I was up about 45 minutes getting some beautiful shots. Afterwards I started to edit video when I realized she had hit the record button and turned off my recording. mls

Ahhhhh what a pain... Dang neighbors!!!

Here's a little video from yesterday morning fellas... Hope you all are well!!

Recently acquired my Phantom 3 4K looking for others to fly with and enjoy new found hobby. I live in the Copper and Tramway area of Albuquerque. I am also new to the area and looking to explore.

Hey marvel! I'm on the complete opposite side of the city but would be up to meet up!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnndyManuka