Albuquerque, NM, phantom pilots.

Untitled_Panorama3.jpg

this was a few days before, thought this one came out pretty cool as well with the wind sheers over the sandias

Hello. I'm just dropping in to say that I'll be spending the month of June in Albuquerque. I'm bringing my P3A and was hoping to meet up with some local pilots and do some flying. Any tips on good places to fly would also be appreciated. Thanks.

Hello, again. I'm here in Albuquerque for the month of June. Is there a place that would be OK to fly from in the NW part of Albuquerque? Doesn't have to be a great photo op. Just a safe place to fly.

Thanks.

Hey good evening!!! I'm glad I finally came across this thread! Patrick I've been following all ur posts. Beautiful work my friend. Let's chat sometime!!! Bud, u in town yet??? How long are u here for???

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Since I'm on right now, I thought I'd post a vid of a vacation I just got back from with my boys. Hope u all enjoy it as much as I did making it!!

Hey good evening!!! I'm glad I finally came across this thread! Patrick I've been following all ur posts. Beautiful work my friend. Let's chat sometime!!! Bud, u in town yet??? How long are u here for???

Been here for a couple of weeks. Here for two more. Been flying some in the Bachechi open space. Alameda and the river.

Since I'm on right now, I thought I'd post a vid of a vacation I just got back from with my boys. Hope u all enjoy it as much as I did making it!!

Really nice video.

Thanks man. I'll be at alameda and the river tomorrow. Parents live down there and spending Father's Day with my dad

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

A little eastside vs westside

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brianklenhart