Albuquerque, NM, phantom pilots.

Thanks , Oh man i went up to taos this weekend and forgot to bring my phantom. the sunsets were out of this world........ yikes. oh btw if you want to get together and do some flying i'm game.

Reactions: Photoflash
Thanks , Oh man i went up to taos this weekend and forgot to bring my phantom. the sunsets were out of this world........ yikes. oh btw if you want to get together and do some flying i'm game.

Hell yes I'll send you my number PM. And that sucks!! Taos is an amazing place!! I usually don't go anywhere without the drone being in my truck bed... Hey check this out. I was requested to help out on a video for the fire Dept the other day... I recorded and edited... Check it out

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Recently acquired my Phantom 3 4K looking for others to fly with and enjoy new found hobby. I live in the Copper and Tramway area of Albuquerque. I am also new to the area and looking to explore.
Hi Marvel,

I'm at Tramway and Spain. I've been exploring the open space along the Rio Grande and also some of the open space along the foothills.

Give me a shout if you want to get together for some flying.

Last edited:
How does everyone feel about a meet up??

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

ImageUploadedByPhantomPilots1469947674.999224.jpg

Out of 300 snaps, turns out I caught one lightning strike

ImageUploadedByPhantomPilots1469947795.211746.jpg

The original actually looks pretty good

I don't know about you guys but I'm a westsider... I'm also a member of Casa Rondeña winery in the valley off Chavez (osuna for you eastsiders and 4th just west). If you guys want we could meet up there and kinda have a convo about flights and the city and go from there. It's a pretty nice spot to meet at. I usually take my clients there for initial meetings :)

awesome shot, ive been trying for quite a while to catch one..... never been so lucky!

Hahaaaa I hear you!!!! That was a full battery and an empty SD card. Pretty much kept snapping till the battery was dead! Caught 1 strike! I guess that's what it takes

definitely, where do you want to meet up? i can host at the ditch behind my house, but there is a small water hazard, a larger field might be better.
upload_2016-8-5_12-26-13.png

definitely, where do you want to meet up? i can host at the ditch behind my house, but there is a small water hazard, a larger field might be better.
View attachment 61496

Well tomorrow is a free day for me... All my clients are finally under contract and I don't have **** going on.. Me and the fam are headed to the crest. I'm taking my bird and am gonna get some footage. Anyone else interested???

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers