Albuquerque, NM, phantom pilots.

Morning everyone I'm actually off work today and I think it is phantom fly day. Any one want to meet up and do some friendly skies flying call or text me at 505 313 3036 Marvel is the name

Sent from my SM-G930V using PhantomPilots mobile app

Morning everyone I'm actually off work today and I think it is phantom fly day. Any one want to meet up and do some friendly skies flying call or text me at 505 313 3036 Marvel is the name

Sent from my SM-G930V using PhantomPilots mobile app

Ahhhhh hey man. I just saw this post! I woulda met up with you. Whens your next day off??? I head into the fire station the next two days and then off to vallecito lake in Colorado but will be back on Monday...

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Reactions: Marvel L Reed
So finally had a chance to view the video from our hike in the mountains... Here's what I came up with :) hope you guys like!

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Reactions: Rodcast
Went out to Vallecito lake this weekend with the fam. Whatcha think??

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Reactions: Rodcast
Hello fellow pilots!

First time ABQ area poster here. Glad to find a solid thread of frankly the most fantastic pictures in the world, because well, New Mexico. Enough said ;)

These recent sunrises are killing me... So beautiful. Unfortunately, my P3S took a tumble few weeks ago. I am in desperate need of the camera/gimbal flex ribbon cable. Does anyone here happen to have a spare, or would be willing to part with their P3S gimbal cable? Or just the entire camera and gimbal unit? know, it's a ridiculous question. I will pay top dollar if any of you local kindred could sell me one.

I cant take it anymore. Its fun to fly, but this is the season to snap the best photos of the year.

Please. Anyone. Thank you for your time! Hopefully we can meet soon.

Thanks,
Max

Hello fellow pilots!

First time ABQ area poster here. Glad to find a solid thread of frankly the most fantastic pictures in the world, because well, New Mexico. Enough said ;)

These recent sunrises are killing me... So beautiful. Unfortunately, my P3S took a tumble few weeks ago. I am in desperate need of the camera/gimbal flex ribbon cable. Does anyone here happen to have a spare, or would be willing to part with their P3S gimbal cable? Or just the entire camera and gimbal unit? know, it's a ridiculous question. I will pay top dollar if any of you local kindred could sell me one.

I cant take it anymore. Its fun to fly, but this is the season to snap the best photos of the year.

Please. Anyone. Thank you for your time! Hopefully we can meet soon.

Thanks,
Max

you might try one of the local hobby shops other than that amazon or ebay.

28229e02efede55c74cb758aa6490ff3.jpg

Happy fall!!

Mario

Did you use photoshop or do we actually have green here?

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

I know what you mean i didnt think it would ever come this year! i got a similar shot but looking the opposite direction

Attachments

• Untitled_Panorama7.jpg
    9.9 MB · Views: 667
I stopped paying attention to PhantomPilots and now there's all these ABQ meetups?!?! :( Pics and vid are looking good though guys and gals!

Reactions: Javiejav
I stopped paying attention to PhantomPilots and now there's all these ABQ meetups?!?! :( Pics and vid are looking good though guys and gals!

maybe its time for another meetup. I found some stress cracks in the shell of my P4 and had to send back to DJI :( dusted
Untitled_Panorama12223444354.jpg
off my old phantom and flew it for the first time in about a year.... crossing my fingers DJI is fast on the return....

Reactions: KDFrosty

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik