Aircraft will not connect??

Reaction score
Hi guys really need your extertise!! I crashed my drone back in july and finally got around to replacing my shell. Once done all connected and it appeared fine but in the dji app it was telling me to upgrade firmware of the remote. So I did and it came up successful but now I am getting aircraft disconnected in the dji app. I noticed before I upgraded the remote that it also said I needed to upgrade the aircraft so I figured this must be the issue. So I upgraded the aircraft. Still nothin will connect.

Please any direction would be greatly appreciated

Tony

Hi guys really need your extertise!! I crashed my drone back in july and finally got around to replacing my shell. Once done all connected and it appeared fine but in the dji app it was telling me to upgrade firmware of the remote. So I did and it came up successful but now I am getting aircraft disconnected in the dji app. I noticed before I upgraded the remote that it also said I needed to upgrade the aircraft so I figured this must be the issue. So I upgraded the aircraft. Still nothin will connect.

Please any direction would be greatly appreciated

Tony
Have you already done the relinking?

Also, since you chose to update to the latest you will for sure want to check out this post .

Reactions: JoBe
Are your LED's on the drone flashing yellow? If so you need to re-link the RC.

Is it saying AIRCRAFT disconnected, or just 'disconnected'
With Go 3, status of 'disconnected' is referring to connection between tablet and RC, and nothing to do with RC/AC connection.
Successful tablet connection to RC with no connection to AC gives message 'no or weak signal'.

With Go 3, status of 'disconnected' is referring to connection between tablet and RC, and nothing to do with RC/AC connection.
Successful tablet connection to RC with no connection to AC gives message 'no or weak signal'.
Thanks for the input I followed the instructions in the video I posted and all is working perfectly. It appears it was an issue with the latest update whereby you have to pair the remote with the aircraft after the updates have been done. I was very worried as I had just stripped my drone installing a new shell so the possibilities of issues were huge. In hindsight I was a idiot updating the firmware right after such a venture..... Regardless for anyone having this issue the instructions in the video will fix this problem...it did pour moi

Have you already done the relinking? Also, since you chose to update to the latest you will for sure want to check out this post .
It appears it was an issue with the latest update whereby you have to pair the remote with the aircraft after the updates have been done.
Great news that the relinking worked.

I still suggest that you follow the link I sent you earlier for very important information about the latest FW. Cheers sir.

Is this for sure?

So you said that "disconnected" means RC to tablet and that "no or weak signal" means AC to RC. What then does it mean when it says "aircraft"??

Is there a chart or decoder list for these messages?

Great news that the relinking worked.

I still suggest that you follow the link I sent you earlier for very important information about the latest FW. Cheers sir.
relinking was the first thing you suggested. it may have saved him time if he tried it right away. lol.

relinking was the first thing you suggested. it may have saved him time if he tried it right away. lol.
Thanks and I did try it as soon as I knew there was such a thing. I have had my drone for almost three years and never had the issue so linking or relinking was never something that I had to do but thanks for pointing it out.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brianklenhart