413 request too large?

Reaction score
:?
Seen this a few times. Problem when posting replies, won't post screenshots or pictures?

Anyone else see this error?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 429
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    118.9 KB · Views: 469
That means the image is too large. Try compressing it by resizing it and/or re-saving it as a JPG/PNG.

:shock:
Never had to resize for anything but avatars.

Did we have an upgrade? :lol:

:cry:
This is getting worse since the ownership of PP has changed. Has anyone else noticed? I sure didn't see a change posted in the RULES!

I noticed yesterday too. Never had an issue before posting pics taken with my phone. :?: :?:

An easy fix is open it in Paint, select resize and put in 90%. That was enough for it to upload.

:(
Cropping out 10% or just posting links?

Limiting posts to black font?

Where's the humanity? :roll:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 341
It may be a temporary issue. I have not had any problems and I have used that feature a few times in the last few days. I assume you are uploading the raw photo from your cam, try reducing the size a bit. 800 pixels wide is more than enough for a forum post. Imagine the server space that is used storing everyones full size pics.

Some things are just too big anyway... :lol:

Attachments

• LittleHead.jpg
    LittleHead.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 341
As LuvMyTJ said, I have had no issues either. We have not changed anything on the site. There is an upload file size limit to keep the server load down. The site can't handle a photo taken in RAW on your P2V.

In regards to the Community Guidelines, they are very standard and were adapted from other sources. Just look at any forum of our size. No other went that long with no set of rules.

The attachment file size limit is 10mb as it has always been and as shown in the attached photo of which I had no issue uploading ;)

Let me know if you guys have any other issues.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2015-03-23 at 7.16.03 AM.png
    Screenshot 2015-03-23 at 7.16.03 AM.png
    8.3 KB · Views: 317

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl