I Crashed my drone on Sunday. I was at my camp which is mostly woods and dirt roads. Everything looked good, checked out, took off went about thousand feet away over a big field about 110 feet altitude. Turned left heading east over the woods and as I was watching the screen all I saw was the bird spinning out of control! Saw the legs in the screen as it plummeted. Screen went black. And lost all signals. Thought oh crap, Just lost my advanced. Told My son about where it went down in the dense woods. He took off on the 4 wheeler to try to recover. I turned on wifi so I could get a satellite image overlay on the flight replay on DJI GO. Opened up flight and saw exactly the point it went down on map. Luckily it was on my property. I drove down on the dirt road and stopped closest to where it went down in the woods. Turned on Google maps so I could see the blue dot where I was compared to the end of the flight point on the DJI GO app. We were all walking in towards the end point and sure enough there it was on the ground upside down. 2 blades broke. My wife spotted the lights flashing. Luckily it was an easy recovery. It was in dense woods but the app was the best help. Just walked in to the woods towards the end of the line on the app and there it was. Walked out to road and looked over drone. Took a little chunk/scrape out of top of drone near where one of the arms meets main body. 2 blades snapped in half and found all 4 of those pieces. Then noticed no 4th blade was there. Must have unscrewed off. I did remember back to pre flight and did think to myself that exact blade didn't seem tight so I rechecked it and tightened it up again to be sure. That blade must have been slightly stripped is all I can figure. Never had an issue before. Tried to fire up motors since it was still on and ironically only the motor that was missing the blade would turn on. Turned off drone and controller and turned everything back on again. Everything fired up just fine. All motors worked. Shut everything off. Did another more in depth inspection and noticed one small nick in the camera housing right on one of the edges but no other damage except dirty. I'll clean it all up and do another in depth inspection tomorrow and if all looks well I'll try a takeoff hover and see how performance is. First crash!! Not fun but could have been much worse. My takeaway so far is I should have paid more attention to hat blade when I had a feeling about it and retightened it. It did seem tight but after the fact I should have triple checked and then some on my pre flight. Cleaned it all up yesterday and checked it out, put new blades on and took it outside for an operational test. Took off, hovered around 4 ft. Checked all controls, everything seems great. Only problem I found is looks like my gimbal is very slightly tilted to the right so horizon is off a little. I'm gonna try all the tweeks I found on here to fix/adjust gimbal and see what happens. Tried to attach pictures but wouldn't work.