Welcome to PhantomPilots.com

Wiring Advice

Discussion in 'Phantom 2 Vision Discussion' started by Spiritskeeper, Feb 17, 2015.

1. Spiritskeeper

What I have: a feniex T6 LED surface mount strobe light for emergency lighting. Flash patterns are selectable using an auxiliary ground wire.

What I want: a pin out that the polarity can be changed by radio. I want to connect this auxiliary ground to this pin so I can cycle the flash patterns on command.

Is this possible? I have read the Naza has an expansion slot. Can I use this or is there another/better place for what I'm looking for. The light is all ready attached to the bird and I have the flash pattern static.

2. N017RW

3. Spiritskeeper

Ordered. This appears it will let me switch the light on and off. At the very least it will do what I want by passing the ground into the third wire when unpowered by connecting the ground side to the relay and leaving the power side unused.

I do not use the S2 switch for HL or CL so I may use the relay to power the light all together. This is exactly what I needed. Thank you.

4. Spiritskeeper

5. N017RW

This is not a plug-and-play device for the Phantom OEM control system. Communication between the Rx and Naza is via an S-bus standard. There is no output or PWM signal available on the Naza to connect/control the PicoSwitch.

This is why the retract vendor has supplied the interface module I mentioned earlier.
    They aparrently developed a small processor based device to monitor the S-bus for X2 activity and generate the PWM or whatever is necessary for the servos or motors in their gear.