Win $100 for your best Phantom 4 tip

Not a tip.. But can I be the first to congratulate brockrock on winning. Well done mate. Well deserved and keep us posted on what you got the voucher with... And a video review too [emoji6]

Sent from my Power using PhantomPilots mobile app

Always do a pre-flight check on your drone and verify the gimbal guard is off, the props are properly attactched, etc... then verify in software that you battery levels are full, high satellite lock, and skim over your settings to verify things like your return to home are set at the right altitude and that no IMU or compass calibrations need to be done. Also know your surroundings so you don't accidentally clip any trees, buildings or power lines!

There are many very good tips on this thread, and lots of great advice. I appreciate the consideration regarding my suggestion!
It looks like I will finally be getting that ND 8 filter that I have had my eye on (as the lowest I now have is 16), and maybe a better remote lanyard that I can trust will not break while I'm flying...

Thank you very much msinger!

Congratulations Brockrock! Great tip!

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

When your learning to fly, make sure you do it in an open area. You'll have lots of line of site and you can get used to the controls and how your phantom reacts to imputs. Flying in the open gives you time to correct an oops.

This giveaway has concluded. Feel free to share your Phantom 4 tips if you'd like though.

P4 tip from me -- quite simply, use common sense with the OA - don't try push it's limits by flying "blind" (so to speak) and depending on OA to save you! It "serves it's purpose" as is, quite nicely.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TK-62119