Who's up for a fun bet

Sorry Neon, but I am for the 10/1 for my bet.

You ought to know better anyway. Trees south of Watford are well known for catching Phantoms. Something to do with Ents or so I've been told.

Trouble is that its spreading to Shropshire too. :(
To be honest i really didn't know they grew that tall as I'm from bromley. We don't have trees that big lol

I stopped just in front of the fountain where the red circle is
1491093701162.png

Oh, so it is user error. It was totally your fault. Of course they will charge you for the repairs.[emoji3]
If you search you will find at least one instance where DJI coughed for warranty on a P3 Adv or Pro AC that flew off and crashed in follow me mode. Several of the log gurus here determined that the remote position GPS co-ords were correctly reported by the tablet and sent from controller to AC however there was something lost in the translation with the AC software. @Neon Euc you probably should search for the earlier post on this issue. It might help in your case.

Reactions: Neon Euc
If you search you will find at least one instance where DJI coughed for warranty on a P3 Adv or Pro AC that flew off and crashed in follow me mode. Several of the log gurus here determined that the remote position GPS co-ords were correctly reported by the tablet and sent from controller to AC however there was something lost in the translation with the AC software. @Neon Euc you probably should search for the earlier post on this issue. It might help in your case.
Thank you for the heads up. I will def look for that as i would be interested to see and read all about it

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
robvalduga