Who's up for a fun bet

Reaction score
Place your bets please

10/1 DJI charges me
20/1 DJI repairs for free
50/1 DJI sends me new drone
1000/1 DJI has no more p3A so sends me Mavic instead
1490974540781.png

No special prize... Just to see what DJI will do with the reputation. But i will happily update if they done good or bad

I'm more concerned that it takes 1-3 days to unpack, who do they have working for them, teeny tiny people who can't reach the top of the box or perhaps grown ups that can't be trusted with a sharp knife.
But I'm getting in early on this ( even though I've no idea of the back story) and I'm going for the most obvious option and one that you have missed

Sorry sir we cant find a fault and you have to pay for return shipping.

I wait for the result

Reactions: PDubz14
What was wrong to begin with?

My p3A is out for repairs as well. They have been pretty good with time compared to what ive heard. It takes about 2-3 weeks. That last option seems pretty good to me!

Reactions: Neon Euc
I'm missing the point as well. The OP mailed in a Phantom to DJI and wants us to "bet" on what will happen. Seems kind of pointless to me.
Not my fault if you can't grasp a simple thread. Move on and troll another one then

My p3A is out for repairs as well. They have been pretty good with time compared to what ive heard. It takes about 2-3 weeks. That last option seems pretty good to me!
That's something i hope will happen... Doubt it... But nice to dream [emoji4]

No - seriously - what happened to the drone that you had to send it in?

No - seriously - what happened to the drone that you had to send it in?
I was doing follow me mode and as i stopped it still carried on going for about 30 metres and then i tried to quickly press up on the sticks to fly over the tree but it was too late. Hit the top of the tree and feel 65 metres down. But... It starts up and no red lights error. Ready to fly again but the battery is popping out even tho it still powers on and the camera snapped off at the hinge. All it needs is a new shell and camera reattached. Not bad to be honest. Just worried why follow me didn't stop

They will ask you if you'd rather have a P4P to replace the P3 at no charge with free shipping. ;)

They will say you should have exited follow mode to avoid the collision and give you a ridiculous price on repair. You will decide its more economical to buy a P4P. You we're going to anyway.

I'm leaning to this one as well - I have no experience dealing direct with DJI (yet) and hope I never have to (then I would be without my favorite toy for weeks!) but from the general feedback on this site I would say @With The Birds might have this one nailed

Not my fault if you can't grasp a simple thread. Move on and troll another one then
He is not the only one who doesn't get what you are trying to point out or say. This post doesn't seem well thought out.
Are you saying you think DJI will not repair it? Did you crash it? Is it defective?
DJI is really good at the repair process. Why is there so much doubt?

I was doing follow me mode and as i stopped it still carried on going for about 30 metres and then i tried to quickly press up on the sticks to fly over the tree but it was too late. Hit the top of the tree and feel 65 metres down. But... It starts up and no red lights error. Ready to fly again but the battery is popping out even tho it still powers on and the camera snapped off at the hinge. All it needs is a new shell and camera reattached. Not bad to be honest. Just worried why follow me didn't stop
Oh, so it is user error. It was totally your fault. Of course they will charge you for the repairs.[emoji3]

They will say you should have exited follow mode to avoid the collision and give you a ridiculous price on repair. You will decide its more economical to buy a P4P. You we're going to anyway.
Lol as soon as i paid of my p3A then i will get a p4.... But i only took over with about 3 seconds to impact [emoji24][emoji24]

Sorry Neon, but I am for the 10/1 for my bet.

You ought to know better anyway. Trees south of Watford are well known for catching Phantoms. Something to do with Ents or so I've been told.

Trouble is that its spreading to Shropshire too. :(

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl