Which upgrade to go for

Reaction score
Thinking maybe in the new year i might take the plunge and upgrade to another phantom, looking at the phantom vision 2 + or the phantom 2 and putting a zenmuse H3-3D Gimbal and hero 3 camera on, what are peoples thoughts with these 2 options i am looking at. The last time i was at our caravan park one of the guys up there had a fc40 and sold it and got a vision 2 plus and was flying it for the first time up there but he was having problems with loosing fpv to his phone even when it was just above our heads close and it kept loosing gps signal as well and flashing yellow. we flew my fc40 after and there was no problem with gps, even checked the gps plan on the phone app and we had 9 satellites in the area, so ever since then i have been a bit put of to upgrading to be honest. Not spoke to him since the caravan site shut down for the winter so dont know how he has got on with it or if that can be a common problem or not. so any thoughts on these 2 options i am looking to get in the new year would be great. cheers for reading guys.

I'd probably go with the hd3d/gopro and p2. There's actually a thread in the gd about video quality from the hubsan up to the inspire 1, and the gopro actually looks quite a bit better than the other vids.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl