Which Phantom do I have??

On Windows, you must install the drivers first in order for the phantom to communicate with the Naza software. There are multiple youtube videos to walk you thru the setup.

Ok. Thank you, I'm gonna check that out this weekend. Between being too busy and living in good old unpredictable NH weather (SNOW) again. I've had no time or desire. Now that we have a decent week coming up I'm feeling the urge to go fly!

Ok so this was my orig. problem with assistant. I can't get it any larger than this. I downloaded drivers first too. It's not like it's scaled down either, more like scrunched up.

Attachments

• DSC_0073.JPG
    DSC_0073.JPG
    8.1 MB · Views: 408
In your OP you said Naza Assistant. Did you download the Phantom Assistant and the one for the RC?

I downloaded the drivers and the Naza assistant 2.20.. The link Woody gave me. I believe it's the one I originally tried too. But that was it

I downloaded the drivers and the Naza assistant 2.20.. The link Woody gave me. I believe it's the one I originally tried too. But that was it

Go to DJI's website and download the Phantom Assistant and the RC Assistant. I'd start with the one under the Phantom 1 tab since you said it didn't say 2 on the box.

Just looked at their site. No Phantom Assistant under the phantom 1.???

I'll try it shortly. Wanna be sure I guess. I'd still like to know why Naza assistant won't go full screen for me. Has to be a resolution thing?

I'll try it shortly. Wanna be sure I guess. I'd still like to know why Naza assistant won't go full screen for me. Has to be a resolution thing?

It's weird. I'd remove and reload the naza one first. Maybe it's not compatible with your version of Windows, what is it?

Ugh. Still nothing. Deleted and re-installed. Still looks the same. I watched videos on Youtube and it looks like DJI revamped the site and eliminated Phantom assistant as well as other downloads including drivers for Windows 8. Would anyone happen to have that zip file saved on their computer, that could send it to me?

I've also contacted Dji to hopefully get some assistance. Thus far they've been no help whatsoever.

Last edited:
Well I think I've finally figured out what's wrong. After going thru Microsoft forums I noticed a trend. People are having issues with programs and apps being small like mine because of the high resolution of my laptop. It's 3200x1800 4k capable. I used a different computer and had no issues. Just thought I'd share that with anyone that may have a high res. PC.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl