P3 Firmware Which firmware should I opt for?

Reaction score
Howdy pilots,

It's been a while since I've been on these forums, to be frank I've not had great weather where I am (Warwickshire, UK) or much time to fly, but the weathers sure picking up now so it's about time I got out into the fields again.

Anyway, last I recall, I needed to update my firmware and my P3P was having none of it, but I always kept on top of the updates as the drone was newly acquired. I've still only got about 5 flights under my belt, so I'm cautious of everything that could possibly go wrong, but onto the point of this thread...

Which of the latest firmwares do you fellow users suggest upgrading to? I've noticed people seem a little concerned about what I presume is the latest (checking the recent posts that is) and so I don't want to risk a fault on my first flight for a while, caused by firmware, if I can get my copter to update in the first place.

My RC is updated, I did that a little earlier before writing this post, no issues there, but of course the aircraft, battery and camera all need their updates and thus I wanted some advice and opinions.

Thanks in advance,
Happy flying!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stovebayen