Where will you purchase your Mavic?

Yes, 30 days, but they have you work with DJI directly. Unless you ordered the one showing through Amazon Prime, where you can return in 30 days and Amazon will pay return shipping if it's defective.

Ok, your answer does not make sense. First, Amazon Prime does not have different return policy then regular Amazon purchase. Second, why do you say Yes and then explain that it's actually No? Third, what DJI has to do with return policy? DJI would only process warranty service, they won't authorize returns unless you bought from them directly in which case they have their own return policy in place.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

Wondering if you will be receiving yours very soon or is it just a tease.
My guess and hopes for you is they missed reading the instructions on when they were allowed to ship if they received their batches early..

I think they have a certain amount of days to ship out their product on eBay, so most ship out the mavic brochure instead.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Carolinadronz.com is now including 3 extra batteries for the $1299 bundle.

So it's 3 batteries extra including the one on the drone for a total of 4? I just though it was 3 all together.

Either way, I purchased my bundle from carolinadronz

So it's 3 batteries extra including the one on the drone for a total of 4? I just though it was 3 all together.

Either way, I purchased my bundle from carolinadronz

I just call them up to verify. It's total of 3 batteries. So i guess they're counting the one on the drone as well in the bundle.

Yeah I had a bit of confusion with them also.
It's the same bundle that everyone else will sell.
Looked like it came with 4 batteries when I pre ordered.

Just Confirmed with DJI (through NewEgg) that my order would be shipped on or before the 18th.

Cancelled my order with B&H because the DJI step said resellers won't ship until November.

Just placed a deposit with CarolinaDronz. Had an order with DJI but was not set to ship till 11/2 and I am leaving the US on last day of the month.

Heres hoping theres no truth to resellers not shipping until November.

CD said they would refund my deposit in event they did not ship before end of Oct

I ordered mine from Drone Nerds on the 27th. Emailed them yesterday and they confirmed they will start receiving Mavic's from DJI the week of the 17th, then turn around and start shipping them out. So should have mine in hand shortly after.

Heliguy have a blog stating that resellers will be getting units to shop before DJI send them out to customers!

Managing A Highly Anticipated DJI Release | Heliguy INSIDER

"UPDATE: We have had it confirmed by DJI that dealers such as Heliguy will be prioritised in terms of product shipping, making the Mavic Pro available through dealer channels before they will be shipped directly to customers from DJI. "

Just Confirmed with DJI (through NewEgg) that my order would be shipped on or before the 18th.

Cancelled my order with B&H because the DJI step said resellers won't ship until November.
just curious, did you confirm by asking the DJI webchat basically, giving them your newegg order number?

Reactions: phantom13flyer
Not going to lie... this thread has me worried. This is my first time purchasing anything preorder other than my iPhones. That being said, I purchased my mavic directly from the manufacturer on the 4th as you would assume that they have the product soonest and ship soonest also charges no tax which allowed me to order an extra battery. I personally doubt that anything would break or go wrong in 14 days as that is most retailers refund period. Someone tell me this isn't the standard of ordering from DJI and not receiving item from preorder as product is received from resellers or sitting on instore shelves..... please some insight from dji p4 pre orderers vs BB Apple Amazon ect

Hey Guys,

New to this forum!
I have a great relationship with my local DJI Authorized retailer. I also had a good conversation regarding the Mavic's order times and concerns I had about ordering from DJI vs Apple or Amazon. The Authorized retailer was pretty clear that the retailers would receive the units before Nov BUT would not be able to turn orders around to customers until after Nov. 1 OR place them on the their shelves. It seems DJI did not want a repeat of cancelled orders similar to what happened with the P4's. This made me feel a little better ordering directly from DJI. Hopefully this helps!

That eases my mind a bit except that people who have ordered outside of dji site are claiming oct 16,17,18 ship dates. Also comparing to the P4, did they do this - dji direct 2week advance delivery prior to auth resalers? The Amazon (dji) stated it would be released to ship the 30th but in an email they told me mid oct so this just has me all confused!!!

Finally pre-ordered my Mavic Pro today with Advexure.com!! Was holding off to wait and see some of my concerns be answered by the testers that already have the Mavic. Really looking forward to getting it..should be arriving in about a week or two. Shoutout to Mike at Advexure for assisting me on their live chat with my pre-order, awesome service as always! The Mavic is now the 4th drone I have purchased from them in 5 years, great guys to work with and they know DJI and DJI product inside and out. Have sent a few buddies of mine to them and would definitely recommend them as a place to purchase a Mavic if you haven't found somewhere already. They have a location here in Los Angeles, a warehouse in Wisconsin and I learned today that they have a location in New York that is opening in a few weeks. So anxious for this little guy to arrive!!

Now the dreaded wait for the tracking email...:eek:

just curious, did you confirm by asking the DJI webchat basically, giving them your newegg order number?
Well I'll reply myself for anyone who cares:

DJI Mavic PRO FLY MORE COMBO Portable Collapsible Mini Drone-Newegg.com (click "questions/etc..')

According to poster there DJI confirmed that all newegg orders displaying 18th october are part of the first batch. Newegg orders are now second batch (25th october).

Thus this seems like it was legit and a good way to get in the first batch (while amazon/dji already had filled their first-batch reserved slots). Woot. 25th october is still pretty decent compared to other vendors who also filled their 2nd batch and will delivery in november, in fact.

Well I'll reply myself for anyone who cares:

DJI Mavic PRO FLY MORE COMBO Portable Collapsible Mini Drone-Newegg.com (click "questions/etc..')

According to poster there DJI confirmed that all newegg orders displaying 18th october are part of the first batch. Newegg orders are now second batch (25th october).

Thus this seems like it was legit and a good way to get in the first batch (while amazon/dji already had filled their first-batch reserved slots). Woot. 25th october is still pretty decent compared to other vendors who also filled their 2nd batch and will delivery in november, in fact.
Same. I ordered mine through NewEgg/DJI and the rep confirmed mine will ship out on the 18th!

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl