Where to buy P3P

Reaction score
Ready to pull the trigger and buy a P3P.
Who to buy from, any dealers head and shoulders above the rest?
Direct from DJI ?

It's best to buy from an authorized DJI dealer. You can find many authorized DJI dealers with Phantoms in stock here.

Last edited:
As others have said, only buy from an authorised DJI dealer, they have the backup etc and piece of mind, its a lot of money so this should be high on your list.

Me personally, in the UK, I'm awaiting my DJI dealer to get the P3P with the new motors, so I can wait a few more weeks/month etc.

Good luck.

Bought my P3A from an authorised dealer at 3pm on a Friday knowing the weather was going to be fab... They closed at 4pm and were not contactable till Monday!! I had a set up fault and was pulling my hair out!!
Went on DJI forum where a member from China advised, A man from USA advised and finally a genius from Australia gave me the answer at 1pm Saturday!! Weekend saved!!
But... Wish I'd saved £200 by purchasing from Amazon!!
What's the point in only opening 9:30 - 4:30 Monday - Friday??
It made it worse as he had just bought a brand new McClaren!

It's a judgment call.

Buying from a reputable dealer might save you heartache and stress if you have a problem and need warrantee service and the like.

Buying on Amazon or eBay or whatever might save you a few hundred dollars but it will be more difficult to deal with a problem.

Buying on Amazon or eBay or whatever might save you a few hundred dollars but it will be more difficult to deal with a problem.
Buying on Amazon will not be a pain if you buy from an authorized DJI dealer. It would be no different than buying it directly from a shop in person. Many dealers ship Phantoms themselves on Amazon too. If you're going Amazon though, get it Amazon Prime so you can take advantage of the easy 30-day return policy if something does not go as planned.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl