Where have my satellite maps gone?

Reaction score
My satellite maps have disappeared off both Go and Litchi. I can't plan new missions or check where I'm going in the saved ones. I must have changed something. How do I get them back please? Standard and Mavic.

Last edited:
Hi paul, I just got a new Mavic and only did the required stuff to get it flying. I didn't update the Go or Litchi apps and have tried Google Earth in an attempt to re cache the maps from there onto my phone but no luck so far.

Open DJI go and open it up, click on the map to make it big and click on the sheet of paper looking icon upper right corner and choose satellite.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

I gave it a go and it half worked. The satellite map came up but it is only sharp if its zoomed out to about a1000 miles anything closer is a total blur and unusable.

Cool. Glad u got it back up somewhat..I'm still trying to figure it out..It just started this since updating the app on Tuesday.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Cookie you need to be in it like your going to take off where it shows the map in lower right corner.

Sent from my Satellite mobile device using Phantompilots mobile app

Also what devices are yall using?

To cold and windy to fly today here in Kansas City and has been for a couple days now. I took my Yuneec out for the first time the other day, huge learning curve.

Hi,
I use an ipad mini 2 and found if I changed location I need to connect to the internet via the wifi, that means dropping the connection to my P3S, once I do this the maps will update, then I just reconnect to my P3S. Had to do this recently again as I updated the App and all the map data was gone again.
If you are using a phone then obviously the internet will still be connected via the cell/mobile network.

Hi,
I use an ipad mini 2 and found if I changed location I need to connect to the internet via the wifi, that means dropping the connection to my P3S, once I do this the maps will update, then I just reconnect to my P3S. Had to do this recently again as I updated the App and all the map data was gone again.
If you are using a phone then obviously the internet will still be connected via the cell/mobile network.

Cool, I will have to give that a try. Thanks

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

Hi everyone, Well I tried it again this morning here in New Zealand and still no dice. I've got 17 satellites on the Mavic and all I can bring up on the map page on the Go App is a map of the bottom half of the North Island from about 100 miles up. Anything closer than that turns to a blurry green. I must be doing something wrong, The phone I have used for the last year on my Standard is a Huawei P8. It's been great but it does get very hot. Cheers.

Last edited:
Hi everyone, all fixed, some drongo (probably me) had turned the phone wifi off. Thanks for trying folks. Note to self: If you lose your maps check that your wifi is connected before you cry for help in the forum thingy. Cheers all.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobDan