What to expect from drones in 2016?

As fast as this technology is moving it's no telling .Where I was 6 or 7 month's ago thinking I was on the spot am now so far behind it sucks .
Wait till Jan or Feb and get what's hot and in 6 months you will be behind . Has always been that way .
The only thing though is you'll be older and will you even still be interested ?
Enjoy it while ya can.
JMT :)

Good advice Dirkster... I've had my P2V for nearly two years now and I still enjoy it. Although I enjoy it MUCH more with the RP gimbal installed. Chasing the hottest new quad, smart phone, tv technology, digital camera, etc... will wind you up in the poor house muttering to yourself. Enjoy what you've got and leave a big enough gap between what you own and future upgrades. IMHO...

-slinger

Reactions: dirkclod
Interesting... We're not seeing this type of quality issue as being prevalent regarding the P3. You bought this new? Might I ask from where?

Thanks...
-slinger

Reactions: dirkclod
Just wanted to show some new details about my new drone. I will be ordering the Hubsan directly and i am amazed the the price list! The battery costs 30 $, replacement shell 20 $, main PCB module 20 $, ESC 10 $ per piece, camera 48 $, propeller 2 $.

Atleast if you crash it, it wont be so expensive to repair. Stay tuned for review somwhere next week!

Which Hubsan?

Reactions: 750r
Sounds like you got the bad shell production what I understand has been addressed battery hard to say seems the new ones are not that great I have 4 that still going strong from back when P2 came out . Like anything the more they do the more problems happen . I can say there are more happy P3 owners than mad . Ya got a lemon I can say if I but anymore DJI products I'll stick with B&H them move a lot so always have fresh product .
Good luck let us know how you like the new bird .

Yes, the Hubsan X4 is certainly very sleek, and well built. With its strong durable looking carcass.
But if it only will fly 500m? That's only Beginner Mode on the Phantom 3 Pro'... Far too limiting for my own consideration. YMMV

Might as well fly a kite. But it looks sharp, no doubt here, about that.
Considering its follow me ability, yeah would be with you walking behind it, to make it reach out yonder reaching further plateaus. ;-)

RedHotPoker

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl