What spare parts do you have

Reaction score
just getting into thus hobby. Some parts seem like I should have on (i.e. Vibration rubber balls, prop, battery). What is in your bag?

Which Phantom are you flying?

The P3S bundle I got came with 2 full sets of propellers, extra gimble dampers, and extra anti-drop parts. I have ordered an extra battery and charger. In a couple months, or so, I expect to get new motors. My experience with drones has taught me that parts that spin need replacing most often. Parts that flex will crack. Like the landing gear.

I have several extra sets of props, extra anti-drop pins and vibration dampers, a total of 3 batteries, prop guards (in case I need them), 4 or 5 microSD cards (16 and 32 GB), a set of small Torx drivers, and a carrying case that holds them and the P3P.

You could pack those spare gimbal parts, but you likely won't have to replace them in the field. Pack some spare props and a spare remote controller cable. Those are definitely parts you could easily replace in the field.

Similar to others, I carry spare batteries (5 total), prop guards, spare props, motor covers (those little rubber jobs), spare lightning cable (RC to iPad) iPad & iPhone shades (it's summer here [emoji4]), silicon gel in some bags to keep things dry in bag, sunglasses.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl