What happens if I get a new battery?

Does anyone know that if I get a new battery for the phantom 4 pro do I have to do the firmware update again?
You won't have to do an update on your bird again. But depending on how old that battery is, will dictate whether you have to update it when you fire it up in your bird. But that's super easy to do anyway. It kinda does on it's own and its fast too.

You won't have to do an update on your bird again. But depending on how old that battery is, will dictate whether you have to update it when you fire it up in your bird. But that's super easy to do anyway. It kinda does on it's own and its fast too.
Ok because when I first got the drone it didn't even pop up that I needed to do a battery update only drone firmware and controller update.

Reactions: KevMo Photog
Ok because when I first got the drone it didn't even pop up that I needed to do a battery update only drone firmware and controller update.
So that battery was prob updated with your firmware update or it was done at the factory already. Not sure. But it will prompt you if a battery needs it.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnndyManuka